CRPF Recruitment 2017 notification Specialist 07 posts :- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) North Eastern Zone invites application for the position of 07 Specialist vacancies. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview on 13th February 2017.
Name of post:- Specialist
Eligibility:- PG Degree, PG Diploma
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.64009/- Per Month
Last Date:- 13th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 07 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 67 years. The age of the candidate should be as on date of 13th February 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have post – graduation degree / post – graduation diploma in the concerned specialty with 1 ½ year experience for degree holders and 2 ½ year experience for diploma holder in the concerned specialty after PG.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk – in – interview.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with relevant documents and the recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
Like Govnokri.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
Date of interview is 13th February 2017.
- Two sets (Degree certificate / age proof certificate / experience certificate etc.) application in plain paper super – scribing for the name of post applied and five passport size recent photographs.
- Interview will be followed by medical examination.
- Only Indian national are eligible for this position.
- The name of the organization is Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF).
- The name of the organization is Interested applicants may refer to our website www.crpf.gov.in or www.crpf.nic.in for full details.
- Further, this office may also be intimated date and news-paper of Silchar city in which above advertisement is being published so that news-paper cutting of same be forwarded to the concern authority for needful please.