CRPF recruitment 2018-19 notification has been released on official website www.crpf.gov.in for the recruitment of 359 vacancies at Central Reserve Police Force. The candidate who is looking for Head Constable (General Duty), Constable (General Duty) can apply application on or before 13th January 2019.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force|
|Total Number of Posts||359|
|Post name||Head Constable, Constable|
|Head Constable (General Duty)||339 Posts|
|Constable (General Duty)||20 Posts|
|Head Constable: 10+2 or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.|
Constable: Matriculation or equivalent from a recognized Board/University.
|Age limit||18 to 23 years 13th January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Head Constable: Rs. 25500 – 81100/- Per Month|
Constable: Rs. 21700 – 69100/- Per Month
|Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque along with their application in favour of DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Last Date for Submission of Application Form||13th January 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will be based on Physical Standard/Trail/Physically Efficiency Test.|
How to Apply
|Eligible and desirous candidates should send their application in the prescribed proforma duly typed as given in Annexure-‘A’ duly filled in on foolscap paper with two attested passport size photographs, one duly affixed on application form and one on the admit card at the space prescribed for the purpose and duly completed in all respect addressed to The DIG, Group Centre, CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi-110072 on or before 13/01/2019 repeat 13/01/2019 superscribing on the envelope APPLICATION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF SPORTSPERSON IN CRPF AGAINST SPORTS QUOTA-2018 along with the required documents.|
|Official Advertisement & Application Form||Click here|
- Unreserved: 5 years
- OBC: 8 years
- SC/ST: 10 years
- Before applying, candidate are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination, very carefully.
- Candidates who are not in possession of the essential educational qualification as on 13/01/2019 will not be eligible and need not apply. Further various stages of recruitment (i.e. PST/ PET, sports proficiency/trial test and Medical Examination) will be conducted/ completed as per specified schedule from time to time. Request of candidate for entertaining them, if left out due to any reason, after scheduled date/ time, will not be accepted.
- Candidature will be accepted only provisionally. Candidates are advised to go through the requirements of educational qualification, age, physical standards, etc. and satisfy themselves that they are eligible for the posts, before applying. When scrutiny of document is undertaken during Detailed Medical Stage, if any claim made in the application is not found substantiated, the candidature will be cancelled straightaway by the CRPF recruitment boards.
- Candidates seeking reservation benefits such as SC/ ST/ OBC or any other relaxation as per the provisions of this Notice, must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation/ relaxation. They should also be in possession of the relevant certificates in the format prescribed by Government of India in support of their claim.
- Persons with disabilities (PwD) are not eligible to apply for this examination.
- Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates who are not exempted from fee payment must ensure to enclose Crossed Indian Postal Order/Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque worth Rs. 100/- only (exempted for SC/ST/Female candidates) payable in favour of “DIGP, GC CRPF, Jharoda Kalan, New Delhi” along with their application. If the fee is not received by CRPF, such applications will be SUMMARILY REJECTED and no request for consideration of such applications and fee payment after closing date of Examination shall be entertained.
- The candidates must write their name, date of birth, father’s name and mother’s name strictly as given in the matriculation certificate otherwise their candidature will be cancelled at the time of document verification or as and when it comes into the notice of the CRPF recruitment boards.
- Only the Date of Birth & name as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth & name.
- Applications with illegible/ blurred Photograph/ Signature will be rejected summarily.
- Request for change/ correction in any particulars in the Application Form, once submitted will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidate should note that they are applying for combat force and should participate in the recruitment process with due physical/ mental preparation and will be fully responsible for any incident/ accident occurring during any stage of recruitment. Recruiting Agency/ Centre will not be held responsible for any such unforeseen incident/ accident. Candidates will participate in recruitment at their own risk.
- For any queries related to Admit card of Sports events/discipline test, DME/ RME candidates may contact Deputy Inspector General/Central Sports Officer, Sports Branch, Directorate General, CRPF, East Block-10, Sector-1, R.K. Puram, New Delhi-110066 or their Number 011 – 26163741.
- The candidates must carry at least one latest photo bearing identification proof such as Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by University/ College, Income Tax Pan Card in original to recruitment centre/venue of PST/ PET, Sports events/discipline test and DME/ RME, failing which they shall not be allowed to appear for the same.
- If any candidate deliberately make head injury (bulge/ swelling) or keep tamarind on his/ her head for taking privilege of height. Such candidate will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
- Any candidate found under influence of any energetic medicine during Sports events/discipline test will be debarred for further process of recruitment.
- Any query/ request related to any grievances/ stage will not be entertained/ accepted after completion of event at particular recruitment centre.
- Candidates should be subjected to the Aadhaar based biometric identification to obviate impersonation by the candidates. The Aadhaar based biometric will be used at all stages of the recruitment (In the absence of Aadhaar based biometric identification, thumb impression, digital photograph, and any specific identifying mark in the body will be used). As such, Aadhaar number may be mentioned in application form and original of the same (Aadhaar card) will be required to be produced at the time of Sports events/discipline test /Documentation/DME & RME by candidates.
- Candidates who are found guilty of following will be liable to disciplinary action: i) Offering illegal gratification to, or ii) Applying pressure on, or iii) Blackmailing, or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or iv) Impersonation, or v) Procuring impersonation by any person, or vi) Submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tempered, or vii) Making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or viii) Misbehaving during any stage of examination.
- In case of Fake/ fabricated application by misusing any dignitaries name/ photo, such candidate will be held responsible for the same and liable for suitable legal action under relevant act.
- The candidate finally selected for appointment shall be subject to found clear in chest x-ray, pathological and other required test.
- Candidates can download recruitment notification, application form/admit card, category certificate etc. and other details such as pay scale, eligibility criteria, process for applying the post, recruitment process & trial test etc. from CRPF Website http://www.crpf.gov.in
- The appointment of candidates is subject to availability of seats in training facilities of various training centre’s. As such, candidates may be appointed in phases in accordance with availability of training space. The Joining and in-service issues, seniority, training will be in accordance of rules and regulations of CRPF.