CSIO Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 1 of Project Associate-I Posts has been released on the official website at csio.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Scientific Instruments Organisation can apply online application on or before 31st Dec 2020.
|Organization Name||Central Scientific Instruments Organisation|
|Post Name||Project Associate-I|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Project Associate-I:- 01 Post
Job Type:- Contract/temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- + HRA to Scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligibility tests- CSIRUGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE or (b) A selection process through National level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions.
Rs. 28000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
Project Associate-II:- M.Sc Degree in Physics/Chemistry/Electronics/ Material Science or bachelor’s of Technology in Metallurgy/ Nanotechnology from a recognized university or Equivalent. Or
B.E./ B.Tech in Electronics / Instrumentation / opto-electronics or other optics related areas from a recognized university or equivalent.
Desirable Qualification:- 1. Higher qualification in any optics and photonics related areas.
2. Working experience in laser-matter interaction, laser micromachining, time-resolved studies, interferometry, and optical design.
|Age Limit||35 Years|
|Selection Process||Physical/virtual Interviews|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Candidates who fulfil the under-mentioned criteria of age, educational qualifications, and experience, etc. may download the Application Form and Data Sheet from the Recruitment link on the CSIR-CSIO website www.csio.res.in and send the following documents through e-mail to Project Leader at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Application for the position of Project Assistant-II- Advt. No.11/2020 on or before 31st December 2020
1. Duly filled-in Application Form.
2. Certificates of educational qualifications, experience, DOB, category, etc.
3. The application form and certificates should be in a single PDF file in such a way that the file size should not exceed 6.0 MB. The 1st page of the complete PDF file should start with the application form followed by required documents
4. The PDF file should be saved as Post name_Candidate name_DOB (ddmmyyyy).pdf.
5. Details of the candidates in the excel sheet, as per format uploaded on our website along with this advertisement.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 31st December 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here