CSIR Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 19 Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices Posts has been released on the official website at Council of Scientific & Industrial Research. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Council of Scientific & Industrial Research can apply for Walk-in application on or before 2021-11-01.
|Organization Name||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Post Name||Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||Degree/ Diploma|
|Official Website||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
CSIR Post Details
Graduate Apprentices and Technician Apprentices: 19 Posts
- Qualification: 4 years regular engineering degree for Graduate apprentices and 3 years’ full-time diploma for technician apprentices. Disciplines accepted: Mechanical, Metallurgy, Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Civil Engineering, Computer Science & IT. General Category candidates must have 60% or more marks; reserved category candidates must have 50% or more marks. Candidates who have obtained their degree/diploma from 2019 to 2021 are eligible. The candidates should NOT have undergone Apprenticeship earlier or pursuing Apprenticeship Training as per the Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 as amended from time to time.
- Salary Details: Rs. 8000 – 12000/- Per month
- Age Limit: 18 to 24 years
- Age Relaxation: for SC/ST 5 years, for OBC 3 years, for PWD 10 years
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on written tests and Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the Official website csir.res.in 1st November 2021.
Date of walk-in written test and interview: 1st November 2021