CSMCRI recruitment 2019 notification has been released on official website www.csmcri.org for the recruitment of 25 vacancies at Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute. The candidate who is looking for Project Assistant-I, II & III may appear for Walk-in-Interview on 13th February 2019.
|Organization Name||Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute|
|Total Number of Posts||25|
|Post name||Project Assistant|
|Project Assistant-I||5 Posts|
|JRF/Project Assistant-II||19 Posts|
|Project Assistant-III||1 Post|
|Project Assistant-I: B.Sc Chemistry (min. 55% marks or equivalent) OR Diploma in Fabrication/Civil Engineering (min. 55% marks or equivalent).|
JRF/Project Assistant-II: M.Sc in Chemistry/Renewable Energy (min. 55% marks or equivalent) BE/ B.Tech in Civil/Mechanical/Chemical/Environmental Engineering/Renewable Energy/Energy System and Technology (min. 55% marks or equivalent).
Project Assistant-III: M.Sc Biotechnology/Marine Biotechnology/Microbiology (min. 55% marks or equivalent) with two years of experience.
|Age limit||Project Assistant-I: 28 years|
JRF/Project Assistant-II: 30 years
Project Assistant-III: 35 years
As on the date of Interview
|Pay Scale||Project Assistant-I: Rs. 15000/- Per Month|
JRF/Project Assistant-II: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Project Assistant-III: Rs. 28000/- Per Month
|No Application Fee|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Walk-in Date||13th February 2019 at 09:15 AM|
Process to Apply Application
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Interview along with an original certificate, mark sheet of the educational qualification and the certificate in support of the date of birth etc. mentioned by you in your application and original experience certificate, testimonials etc. at the time of Interview.|
|Official Advertisement||Click here|
|Application Form||Click here|
Venue: CSIR-Central Salt and Marine Chemicals Research Institute, GB Marg, Bhavnagar – 364002 (Gujarat)
- Please do not fill anything in place of the form number. It is for official use only.
- Please specify your age properly in years and months. Wrong information will lead to rejection of candidature.
- If you make a mistake while filling the form, please do not overwrite or scribble. Strike it out cleanly and put your information and initials besides it.
- Please sign across your photographs.
- Please provide a valid email address and mobile number.
- Relationship is considered only in the case of parents, siblings, spouse or in-laws.
- Please do not round – off your marks.
- Please attach self-attested photocopies of all your mark sheets/scorecards/experience letters/first page of publication clearly indicating the marks/GPA/grade achieved/rank/test qualified/experience gained/paper authored. Please provide a self-attested photocopy of your proof of age.
- For CSIR JRF NET/UGC JRF NET qualified candidates, please provide the month and year of qualifying, roll number and rank, if any, in the examination.
- For GATE or GPAT qualified candidates, please specify a valid score, year of passing, registration number and rank, if any, in the examination.
- Other Qualifications will cover DBT JRF, ICMR JRF, GTU Entrance Examination or any other national examination for Ph.D. admissions.
- Research experience should clearly specify the time duration, place of work and the position held. Teaching experience will not be counted as research experience.
- Please clarify any doubts before filling up your form.