CSPHCL Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cspdcl.co.in for the hiring of 10 vacancies at Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited. The candidate who is looking for Mine Manager, Safety Officer can apply online application on or before 28-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Chhattisgarh State Power Holding Company Limited|
|Post Name||Mine Manager, Safety Officer|
|No. of Vacancies||10|
Mine Manager:– 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 101322/- Per Month
Safety Officer:- 01 Post
Assistant Manager:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 65637/- Per Month
Mine Surveyor:- 01 Post
Salary Structure: Rs. 41418/- Per Month
Foreman:- 01 Post
Mining Sirdar:- 05 Posts
Salary Structure: Rs. 37674/- Per Month
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Mine Manager:– First class Mines Manager’s Certificate as per Coal Mines Regulation with an additional 5 years experience in Coal Mine after getting the certificate.
Safety Officer:- First class Mines Manager’s Certificate as per Coal Mines Regulation with an additional 2 years experience in Coal Mine after getting the certificate.
Assistant Manager:- First class Mines Manager’s Certificate as per Coal Mines Regulation.
Mine Surveyor:- Surveyor’s certificate with 2 years practical experience in Coal mine surveying.
Foreman:- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering.
Mining Sirdar:- Valid Mining Sirdarship Certificate of competency from DGMS, valid gas testing certificate, valid first aid certificate with minimum 3 years of experience in opencast Coal Mining.
Age limit is as on 1st January 2019
|Mine Manager, Safety Officer||62 years|
|Assistant Manager, Mine Surveyor, Foreman, Mining Sirdar||50 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Application Fee:- Rs. 1500/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft/Banker’s Cheque drawn in favour of Assistant Manager (CAU), CSPGCL, Raipur payable at Raipur.
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may send their application in the prescribed format (attached below) To The Chief Engineer (Civil: Project-1) Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, Shed No. – 2, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013 : Email: email@example.com on or before 28th June 2019.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 28th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- CSPGCL will not be responsible for any postal delay or loss in respect of receipt of application form.
- Interview shall be held at Chhattisgarh State Power Companies Head Quarters at Dangania, Raipur.
- CSPGCL reserves the right to cancel the complete process of contract appointment, if required. Duly filled -in application in prescribed format along with all the testimonials in support of qualification & experience should reach the 0/o C.E. (Civil:Project-I), Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limited, Shed No. – 2, Vidyut Sewa Bhawan Parisar, Dangania, Raipur (C.G.) 492013 by the last date of submission i.e. 28-06-2019.
- Contract Appointee shall be governed by the CG Civil Service Conduct Rules 1965, Mines act 1952, Rules & Regulations there under. Leave & other conditions of contract appointment shall be as per “Chhattisgarh Civil Sewa (Samvida Niyukti) Niyam 2012 & its amendments adopted by Power Companies.
- Contract appointment may be terminated any time by either side by giving one months notice.
- Residential accommodation shall not be provided by the Company.
- As per Civil Services (Contract appointment) Rules 2012 appointee shall be entitled to avail 03 days Optional Leave and 18 days Casual Leave for a calendar year. On appointment/relieving in the middle of year, casual leave will be on proportionate basis.
- In case of retired candidates applying for the advertised posts, the retirement related document(s) are to be submitted along with the application.
- During the period of contract appointment, the head quarter of the candidate shall be at Gare Pelma Sector – III Coal Mine Tehshil – Tamnar, District Raigarh (C.G.).
- After appointment appointee shall produce Medical Fitness Certificate issued by Divisional Medical Board/District Medical Board (as applicable) at time of joining.
- In case the candidate has worked/is working in any organization then a certificate from previous/ present employer regarding satisfactory performance rendered by the candidate during entire service period must be enclosed with the application.
- Remuneration/pay for the above posts if appointed after retirement from Central/State Govt./Govt. undertaking services shall be governed by Chhattisgarh Civil Sewa (Samvida Niyukti) Niyam 2012 & its amendment adopted by Power Companies or as per remuneration shown in column (6) against the said posts whichever is higher.