CTCRI Jobs 2020 for Young Professional, candidates can apply for 1 position after completing M.Sc. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in CTCRI Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 10-11-2020.
|Organization Name||Central Tuber Crops Research Institute|
|Post Name||Young Professional|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
Post Name:– Young Professional-II
No of Post:- 1
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary Breakup: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
Qualification: M.Sc. (Ag) Plant Pathology (or) M. Sc. (Ag) Biotechnology or M.Sc in Biotechnology / Biochemistry.
|Age Limit||21 to 45 years|
|Selection Process||Walk-in-Interview (Written Test & Interview)|
|Application Fee||No Fee|
How to Apply: The candidates should bring original certificates, one set of photocopies of certificates, an experience certificate if applicable, and the latest passport size photograph at the time of the interview.
Venue: ICAR-Central Tuber Crops Research Institute, Thiruvananthapuram-695017
Walk-in Date:- 10th November 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The Walk-in-interview will be conducted by strictly following COVID-19 guidelines given by the Government of India/ Government of Kerala. All the candidates must follow the COVID-19 guidelines, otherwise, they may not be allowed to attend the interview. No candidate will be allowed to enter ICAR-CTCRI without Mask.
- The above position is purely on a temporary basis and co-terminus with the project
- The candidates should bring a copy of bio-data in the enclosed proforma.
- No objection certificate from the employer, in case he/she is in employment elsewhere.
- The decision of the Director, ICAR- CTCRI would be final and binding in all aspects.
- Those who do not possess the proof of Educational Qualifications will not be allowed to attend the Test/Interview.
- No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate shall have no right/claim for regular appointment at this Institute.
- The services of the selected candidates can be dispensed with even before the termination of the project without any notice if his /her services are no more required or his / her contribution in considered not up to the mark.