CUG Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 68 Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at cug.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central University of Gujarat can apply Online application on or before 2021-10-29.
|Organization Name||Central University of Gujarat|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||68|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, Post Graduate, NET/ SLET/ SET|
CUG Post Details
Professor: 18 Posts
Associate Professor: 29 Posts
Assistant Professor: 21 Posts
- Professor: An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of 120 as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university/college as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor, and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided doctoral candidate. An outstanding professional, having a Ph.D. degree in the relevant/allied/applied disciplines, from any academic institutions (not included in A above) / industry, who has made a significant contribution to the knowledge in the concerned/allied/relevant discipline, supported by documentary evidence provided he/she has ten years experience.
- Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master‘s Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of an Assistant Professor in a University, College, or Accredited Research Institution/industry with a minimum of seven publications in the peer-reviewed or UGC listed journals and a total research score of Seventy-five (75) as per the criteria given in Appendix II, Table 2.
- Assistant Professor: A Master‘s degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET or who are or have been awarded a Ph. D. Degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET/SLET/SET.
- Professor: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules.
SC/ST/PwBD/Ex-servicemen/Women: Exempted Fee
OBC/EWS: Rs. 500/-
General: Rs. 1000/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website cug.ac.in from 30th September 2021 to 29th October 2021. Only online applications will be accepted. A hard copy of the online application form along with all self-attested testimonials, certificates / educational qualifications, and all supporting documents should reach “Recruitment Cell, Central University of Gujarat, Sector-29, Gandhinagar – 382030” in closed cover on or before 12th November 2021.
Notification Date: 30th September 2021
Registration Starting Date: 30th September 2021
Registration Closing Date: 29th October 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 12th November 2021