CUHP Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cuhimachal.ac.in for the hiring of 128 vacancies at Central University of Himachal Pradesh. The candidate who is looking for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor can apply online application on or before 08-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Central University of Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||128|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree, Ph.D|
Professor:- 26 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- Per Month
Associate Professor:- 46 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- Per Month
Assistant Professor:- 56 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- Per Month
Professor: An Eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned/applied/relevant discipline and published work of high quality, actively engaged in research with evidence of published work with, a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed. A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in University/College as Assistant Professor/Associate Professor/Professor and/or research experience at the equivalent level at the University/National Level Institutions with evidence of having successfully guided the doctoral candidate.
Associate Professor: A good academic record, with a Ph.D. Degree in the concerned/allied/relevant disciplines. A Master Degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale, wherever the grading system is followed). A minimum of eight years of experience of teaching and/or research in academic/research position equivalent to that of Assistant Professor in a University, College.
Assistant Professor: A Master Degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualification the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR or a similar test accredited by the UGC, like SLET/SET.
As per CUHP Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Shortlisting and Interview.
General:- Rs. 500/-
OBC:- Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female: Exempted Fee
Payment Mode: Online
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who wish to apply for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor posts in CUHP, they are required to apply through online mode by filling online application on CUHP official website at www.cuhimachal.ac.in from 19th May 2019 and before 8th June 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 19th May 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 8th June 2019
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- The Unfilled posts advertised vide employment notice No. 002/2017 dated 27.09.2017 stands withdrawn.
- Any changes/amendments/updation/notice in this regard shall be posted on University website only. Candidates are advised to check the University Website regularly.
- Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate to be called for interview. The eligibility shall be ascertained strictly on the basis of Academic/Research Score obtained as per Appendix II Table: 2 of UGC Regulations, 2018 subject to fulfilling all the essential eligibility criteria as mentioned for Direct Recruitment on the post of Professor, Associate Professor and Assistant Professor in the UGC Regulations, 2018.
- The list of concerned/allied/relevant disciples is placed at ‘Annexure-I’.
- The eligibility marks of 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and the relaxation of 5% to the categories mentioned in UGC Regulations, 2018 are permissible, based only on the qualifying marks without including any grace marks.
- Only matriculation/SSC certificate/passing certificate issued by the concerned educational board will be considered as proof of date of birth. No other document will be accepted for verification of date of birth.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category should submit prescribed certificate as per the proforma of Govt. of India.
- Candidates belonging to OBC category, but coming in creamy layer will not be entitled to the benefits of reservation and should apply as General Category candidate.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to the criteria stipulated in the advertisement. If the candidate is found ineligible at any stage of recruitment process, he/she will be disqualified and their candidature will be cancelled without any notice. Hiding/suppression of information or furnishing false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against the University, the territorial jurisdiction shall be Himachal Pradesh High Court at Shimla.
- The University reserves the right to Revise/Reschedule/Cancel/Suspend/withdraw the recruitment process without assigning any reason. The decision of the University shall be final and no appeal in this regard shall be entertained.
- Any corrigendum/ changes/ updates related to the recruitment process shall be placed only on the official website of Central University of Himachal Pradesh www.cuhimachal.ac.in and may email on [email protected]
- The candidate must upload soft copy(ies) of all relevant documents which they have claimed in the online application form. The original certificates would be required at the time of interview only.
- Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post alongwith requisite application fee.
- The in-service candidate(s) of Govt./Private Universities/Colleges/Autonomous bodies must upload NOC from their employer at the time of interview with an unambiguous certificate that (i) no vigilance case is pending/being contemplated against him/her (ii) the applicant will be relieved within one month of receipt of appointment offer, if he/she is selected.
- The decision of the Vice-Chancellor, Central University of Himachal Pradesh in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of applications, mode of selection and conduct of interview will be final and binding on the candidates and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection from any individual or his/ her agency.
- Where an applicant requests, for good and sufficient reasons, to be considered in absentia, the Selection Committee on the recommendation of Screening Committee and only after the prior approval of the Vice- Chancellor in this regard, may consider his/her candidature.
- Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected without any notice.
- Canvassing in any form and will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
- Candidates must be in sound health. They must, if selected be prepared to undergo such medical examination and satisfy such medical authority as the University may require.
- The University reserves the right to change the number and nature of posts/vacancies in case of any discrepancy without assigning any reason.
- The Candidates should keep a copy of Application printout alongwith fee submission receipt. The candidates are not required to send hard copy of application form to the University. However, the same will have to be produced by the candidates at the time of document verification in the University.
- Beside the appointment of faculty on regular basis, the advertisement also includes invitation of proposal for appointment on long term (up to 10 years as per instruction of MHRD) on deputation basis and re-employment of superannuated teacher on contract basis. Those especially eminent scholars serving or retired who fulfill the requirements of specialization of a subject may also apply. The University also reserves the right to identify such distinguished people for appointment on deputation/contract basis on terms and conditions to be decided by the University as per norms. However, such appointment on long term deputation/re-employment shall be only at the level of Professor and Associate Professor. The provisions of long term is as per MHRD letter F.No. 8-9/2008-TS.I, dated 13.10.2014.
- THE APPOINTMENT OF CANDIDATES ON REGULAR BASIS SHALL BE GOVERNED BY NEW PENSION SCHEME (NPS) (APPLICABLE ON ORGANIZATIONS ESTABLISHED ON OR AFTER 1.1.2004) AND AS SUCH EMPLOYEES COMING FROM PENSIONABLE ESTABLISHMENTS WOULD BE GOVERNED BY PENSION SCHEME OF THE PARENT DEPARTMENT ONLY TILL SUCH TIME THEY RETAIN LIEN WITH THE PARENT POST.