CUHP Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 63 Professor, Associate Professor, and Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at cuhimachal.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central University of Himachal Pradesh can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-14.
|Organization Name||Central University of Himachal Pradesh|
|Post Name||Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||63|
|Educational Qualification||PhD, Post Graduate, SET, NET, SLET|
CUHP Post Details
Professor: 20 Posts
Associate Professor: 30 Posts
Assistant Professor: 13 Posts
- Professor: Ph.D., Post Graduate, with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute. SET, NET, and SLET qualified.
- Associate Professor: Ph.D., Post Graduate, with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute. SET, NET, and SLET qualified.
- Assistant Professor: Ph.D., Post Graduate, with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute. SET, NET, and SLET qualified.
- Professor: Rs. 144200 – 218200/- per month
- Associate Professor: Rs. 131400 – 217100/- per month
- Assistant Professor: Rs. 57700 – 182400/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
UR: Rs. 500/-
OBC: Rs. 400/-
SC/ST/PWD/Female: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website cuhimachal.ac.in from 14th June 2022 to 15th July 2022. Although applications are invited by “online” mode through ‘SAMARTH Portal’, the candidates are to submit a self-attested printout of the accepted online application form along with self-attested copies of all the documents claiming education qualification, Teaching Experience, API, etc. to the university through Registered Post in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of………………”. This Registered post on or before 15th July 2022.
Notification Date: 15th June 2022
Registration Starting Date: 15th June 2022
Registration Closing Date: 15th July 2022