CUTN Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.cutn.ac.in for the hiring of 88 vacancies at Central University of Tamil Nadu. The candidate who is looking for Guest Faculty can apply online application on or before 24-06-2019.
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Guest Faculty|
|No. of Vacancies||88|
|Educational Qualification||Master Degree|
Post Name:– Guest Faculty
No of Post:- 88
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Salary: Rs. 1500/- Per Lecture
A Master degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by the University Grants Commission (Minimum Standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 of 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors of Universities in UGC Regulations, 2018.
|Age Limit||70 years|
|Application Fee||No Application Fee|
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in along with 5 sets of duly filled application form in the prescribed format (attached below) and one set self-attested copies of credentials in support of age, community, educational qualification and work experience and original documents for verification.
Venue: Admin Block
Walk-in Date:- 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st & 24th June 2019
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
- Selected candidates shall be paid an Honorarium of Rs 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
- The selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months. The services of Guest faculty will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position.
- The number of vacancies indicated in this notification is tentative. The University reserves the right to fill any consequential vacancies, and / or to increase/decrease the number of vacancies and make engagements accordingly.
- If more number of candidates turn up on the date of walk-in interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the walk-in interview.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- Canvassing in any format or bringing of any influence, political or otherwise, will be treated as disqualification on part of the candidate.
- Before turning up for interview, please visit the University website for updates.
- The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.