CUTN Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Public Relations Officer, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Personal Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at cutn.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central University of Tamil Nadu can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-16.
|Organization Name||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Post Name||Public Relations Officer, Assistant Registrar, Section Officer, Personal Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||5|
|Educational Qualification||PG Diploma, Post Graduate, Graduate|
CUTN Post Details
Public Relations Officer: 1 Post
Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
Section Officer: 1 Post
Personal Assistant: 2 Posts
- Public Relations Officer: Masters’ Degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute. Masters’ Degree in any discipline with First Division and P.G. Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication from recognized University / Institute.
- Assistant Registrar: Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed.
- Section Officer: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
- Personal Assistant: A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from any recognized Institute/ University.
Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
- Public Relations Officer: 40 years
- Assistant Registrar: 40 years
- Section Officer: 35 years
- Personal Assistant: 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/ Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for Meritorious Sports Person, 10 years for PWD
UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS: Rs. 750/-
PWD: Rs. 500/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews, Skill Tests, Merit List.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website cutn.ac.in from 17th February 2022 to 19th March 2022. After successfully submitting the online e-application, the applicant shall take a printout of it, attach all relevant enclosures(Educational, Experience, Relaxation Certificates, etc.,) and send it to the address “The Joint Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu” to reach on or before 29th March 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022
Registration Starting Date: 17th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 19th March 2022
Print Out Submitted Closing Date: 29th March 2022