DBSKKV recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.dbskkv.org for the recruitment of total 09 (nine) jobs out of which 02 (two) for Senior Research Fellow, 01 (one) for Typist & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply on or before 26th March 2018.
|Organization Name||Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Typist|
|No of vacancies||09|
|Job location||Ratnagiri (Maharashtra)|
|Last date||26th March 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by DBSKKV with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for DBSKKV recruitment 2018.
DBSKKV recruitment Senior Research Fellow, Typist vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Senior Research Fellow||02||Rs. 25000/-|
DBSKKV 2018 Senior Research Fellow, Typist eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: Master Degree in Horticulture (any discipline) or Master Degree in Agriculture in the subject of Horticulture/Plant Physiology/Genetics and plant breeding/ Biochemistry/ Agriculture Biotechnology/ Soil Science and Agriculture Biotechnology/ Soil Science and Agriculture Chemistry/ Entomology for S.no-1. S.S.C. Pass or Typing Marathi W.P.M 30, Typing English W.P.M 40, MSCIT Computer for S.no – 2.
Age Limit: 38 years
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
DBSKKV 2018 Selection process of Senior Research Fellow, Typist
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
DBSKKV application fee 2018
Fee charges: There is no application fee
DBSKKV application form for Senior Research Fellow, Typist 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants may apply in prescribed application form along with self-attested copies of all documents, passport size photographs send to the office of Principal Investigator, Niche Area of Excellence for Mango, Department of Horticulture, Dr. B. S. Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli on or before 26.03.2018.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
DBSKKV 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Last date of registration Application form||26.03.2018|
- Age limit– Not more than 38 years (Relaxation as per rule for SC/NT and other categories).
- Candidates should apply giving full details in the prescribed Proforma enclosed. The application should be addressed to the “Principal Investigator, Niche Area of Excellence for Mango.
- The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post “____________” station/place “____________” under the scheme “_______________”
- The eligible candidates will be interviewed by selection committee.
- All certificates will have to be produced in original at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the candidates appearing for interview.
- The selected candidates will be required to give an undertaking on stamp paper worth Rs. 100/- that he/she will not leave job during the appointment period and shall complete the assignment and he/she will not claim for appointment on regular basis.
- The candidates will be appointed for 11 months period (or less than that as per project duration).
- Candidate should not that he should submit application to office of undersigned (Principal Investigator). However, interview will be conducted in the office of Centre of Excellence for mango, Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konkan Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli. No separate call letters will be issued for attending interviews.
- The candidate will have no any claim for his/her continuation of service as well as claim for appointment on regular establishment in the services of Dr. Balasaheb Sawant Konka Krishi Vidyapeeth, Dapoli.
- The candidate will have to give one month advance notice if he/she desire to leave the job failing which, he/she have to surrender one month salary.
- The University reserves the right to reject one or all the applications at its description without any reasons thereof.
- Selected candidates will be placed at various locations under University jurisdiction where scheme in question is in operation.
- The appointment as well as any claims for payment will be co-terminus with operation of scheme.
- As these schemes are research oriented, the selected candidates would render their services with due responsibility and give the result of the scheme as well as all other information as per the requirement of scheme to concerned agency/office and as per directives from the University.
- The consolidated pay given in this advertisement may be changed as per decision of university or revised as per guidelines in future.