62 Staff Assistant / Clerks in DCCB:- 1st August 2017
The Kurnool District Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) released new notification for the recruitment of total 62 (Sixty Two) jobs for Staff Assistant / Clerks. Job seekers should apply online before 1st August 2017.
Govt. Agency Name :- The Kurnool District Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB)
Job Name:- Staff Assistant / Clerks
Posting:- Andhra Pradesh
Deadline:- 1st August 2017
DCCB Jobs 2017 Alert
Staff Assistant / Clerks:- 62 vacancies
Qualification:- Aspirants who wanted to participate for Staff Assistant / Clerks should have graduation from a recognized university and knowledge of English and Proficiency in local language is essential.
Salary Structure:- Rs 18412/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 18 to 30 years as on 1st June 2017.
Selection Process:- Applicants Hall Ticket 2017 will be issued to conduct the online test and after exams candidates will be invited for personal Interview and last step will be documents verification.
Fee charges:- Applicants who wanted to participate should pay the below charges through online mode (Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking).
- OC/BC: Rs. 600/- (Rupee Six hundred only)
- SC/ ST/EXS/PC: Rs. 350/- (Rupee three hundred fifty only)
How to apply for recruitment DCCB 2017:- Applicants may apply online through official website http://kurnooldccb.com from 15th July 2017 to 1st August 2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
- Starting Date: 15/07/2017
Form Submission End Date: 01/08/2017
Challan Payment: 15/07/2017 to 01/08/2017
Like Ingovtjob.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
DCCB Recruitment 2017 notification junior clerk 246 posts :- The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) invites application for the position of 246 junior clerk vacancies. Apply online before 6th February 2017.
Name of post:- junior clerk
Eligibility:- Graduation, M.Sc.
Job Location:- Maharashtra
Pay Scale:- Rs.13500/- Per Month
Last Date:- 6th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 246 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 21 years and should not be more than 38 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 31st December 2016.
Qualification:- Candidates should have graduation from a recognized university with knowledge of English and proficiency in local language Marathi is essential and passed in M.Sc. in IT ir equivalent examination.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of written examination and personal interview.
Application fee:-Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- through Challan.
How to apply:- Candidates may apply online through official website of The Satara District Central Cooperative Bank limited (DCCB) http://recruit2017.sataradccb.com on or before 6th February 2017.
Last date for the submission of application is 6th February 2017.
- Before registering their application on the website, Applicants should possess valid e – mail IR. In case the applicant does not have a valid e- mail ID, he / she will have to create a new e- mail ID before applying online.
- Applicants should carefully fill in the detail in the online application at the appropriate places very carefully.
- Applicants are advised to verify every field filled in the application.
- The name of the applicant should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the certificate / identify proof / mark – sheets and PAN card.