DCPU Siddipet Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 8 Project Coordinator, Counselor, Child Helpline Supervisor, Case Workers Posts has been released on the official website at siddipet.telangana.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Child Protection Unit Siddipet can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-15.
|Organization Name||District Child Protection Unit Siddipet|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Counselor, Child Helpline Supervisor, Case Workers|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree, LLB, Graduate, PG Diploma, BA, 12th|
DCPU Siddipet Post Details
Project Coordinator: 1 Post
Counselor: 1 Post
Child Helpline Supervisor : 3 Posts
Case Workers : 3 Posts
- Project Coordinator: Post Graduate Degree in Social Work /Sociology/Child Development/ Human Rights /Public Administration /Psychology/Psychiatry/Law/Public Health/Community Resource Management from a recognized University (Or) Graduate in Social Work /Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/Psychology/Psychiatry/Law /Public Health/Community Resource Management from a recognized University with 2 years’ experience in project formulation/implementation, monitoring and supervision the preferably in the field of Women & Child Devp./Social Welfare Proficiency in Computers. Preference may be given to personnels of working in Emergency Helplines .
- Counselor: Graduate in Social Work /Sociology/Psychology/Public Health/Counseling from are cognized university PG Diploma in Counseling and Communication.
- Child Helpline Supervisor : Graduate preferably in B.A in Social Work/Computer Sciences /Information Technology/Community Sociology/Social Sciences from are cognized university. Weight age for experienced candidate Proficiency in Computers.
- Case Workers : 12thpassedfrom a recognized Board/ Equivalent Board. Good Communication Skills. Weight age for experienced candidate Preference may be given to personnel of working in Emergency Helplines.
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 28,000/- Per Month
- Counselor: Rs. 18,536/- Per Month
- Child Helpline Supervisor : Rs. 19,500/- Per Month
- Case Workers : Rs. 15,600/- Per Month
- Project Coordinator: 21 to 35 years
- Counselor: 21 to 35 years
- Child Helpline Supervisor : 21 to 35 years
- Case Workers : 21 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 5 years for BC/ST/SC
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates should submit their application in the prescribed format along with all relative documents Address: O/o. District Child Protection Unit, Room No. S-28 , 2nd Floor, District Collectorate, Duddeda, Siddipet on or before 15th June 2023.
Notification date: 9th June 2023.
Application Last date: 15th June 2023.