DCPU Vikarabad Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 8 Project Coordinator, Counsellor, Child helpline Supervisors. Case Worker Posts has been released on the official website at vikarabad.telangana.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Child Protection Unit Vikarabad can apply Offline application on or before 2023-06-17.
|Organization Name||District Child Protection Unit Vikarabad|
|Post Name||Project Coordinator, Counsellor, Child helpline Supervisors. Case Worker|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, Post Graduate, PG Diploma, B.A, 12th|
DCPU Vikarabad Post Details
Project Coordinator: 1 Posts
Counsellor: 1 Posts
Child helpline Supervisors: 3 Posts
Case Worker: 3 Posts
- Project Coordinator: Post Graduate degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management from a recognized University OR Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Human Rights Public Administration/ Psychology/ Psychiatry/ Law/ Public Health/ Community Resource Management from a recognized university with 2 years’ experience in project formulations/ implementation, monitoring and supervision in the preferably int he field of
- Counsellor: Graduate in Social Work/ Sociology/ Psychology/ Public Health/ Counseling from a recognized university. OR PG Diploma in Counseling and Communications. Experience: At least 1 year of working experience with the Govt/ NGO preferably in the field of Women & Child Development. Proficiency in Computers. Preference may be given to personnel of working in emergency help lines.
- Child helpline Supervisors: Graduate preferably in B.A. in Social Work/ Computer Science/ InformationTechnology/ Community Sociology/ Social Sciences from a recognized university. Weight age for experienced candidate. Proficiency in computers. Preference may be given to personnel with experience of working in emergency help lines
- Case Worker: 12th Passed from a recognized board/ Equivalent board. Good Communication Skills. Weight age for experienced candidate. Preference may be given to personnel of working in emergency helplines.
- Project Coordinator: Rs. 28000/-Per Month
- Counsellor: Rs. 18,536/- Per Month
- Child helpline Supervisors: Rs. 19500/-Per Month
- Case Worker: Rs. 15600/-Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rule
Age Relaxation: 5 years for SC, ST, BC Candidates:
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates’ Applications are to be submitted either in person with me, by post, or by courier and come Address District Welfare Officer, Women, Child, Disabled & Senior Citizens Department, Room No.S9, Collectorate, Vikarabad District. on or before 17th June 2023
Application Last Date: 17th June 2023