Deccan Grameena Bank recruitment officers, office Assistant Jan 2014: Deccan Grameena Bank invites applications from Indian citizens, for the post of Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale III), Officer in Middle Management Grade (Scale II), Officer in Junior Management (Scale I) Cadre and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) from Indian citizens who have been declared qualified at the Online CWE for RRBs conducted by IBPS during September/ October 2013.
Name of Post:- Officer Scale, Office Assistant (Multipurpose)
Total no. of Posts:- 188 Posts
Eligibility:- 12th Pass, Graduate
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh
Last Date:- 22nd January 2014
Hiring Process:- Written Test
Age Limit:- Interested candidates who are appearing for this post
Qualification:- Details of educational qualifications needed to work at Deccan Grameena bank (DGB).
Selection Procedure for Officer Scale-I:- Selection will be made on the basis of performance in RRBs- CWE-II conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2013 and Personal Interview. Merit list of the candidates for final selection based on Total Weighted Standard Scores (TWSS) obtained by them in CWE of IBPS and Personal Interview will be prepared in descending order under each SC/ST/OBC/UR category
How to apply:- Candidates are required to apply online through Bank’s website www.dgbhyd.com between 07.01.2014 and 22.01.2014. No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Opening date for Online Registration: 7th January 2014.
- Last Date for Online Registration: 22nd January 2014.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs.
- Persons with Disabilities claiming the benefit of reservations/age relaxation should possess Medical Certificate as specified in the Disabilities Act of 1995 in support of their disability.
- Candidates serving in Government/Public Sector Undertakings (including banks) should send their application through proper channel and produce a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of Interview, in the absence of which their candidature may not be considered.
- The candidates will have to appear for interview at their own expense. However, unemployed eligible SC/ST & PWD outstation candidates attending the Interview will be reimbursed to and fro second class ordinary train/bus fare by the shortest route on production of evidence of travel. The Bank will not be responsible for any injury/ losses, etc of any nature during their travel time.
- Only candidate willing to serve anywhere in the operational area of the bank should apply.
- Any request for change of address will not be entertained.
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the Courts situated at HYDERABAD
- In case any dispute arises on account of interpretation of version other than English, English version will prevail.
- The Bank may at its discretion hold a second stage/ conduct Supplementary process wherever necessary in respect of a centre/venue/specific post of a candidate(s).
- Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank. Such appointment will also be subject to the Service & Conduct Rules of the Bank.
- All Candidates must submit the photo copies of the prescribed certificates in support of their educational qualification, experience, date of birth, caste, etc. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Persons with Disabilities Category are required to submit an attested copy of their caste certificate/certificate of handicap issued by the competent authority, in addition to other certificates as specified above. Candidates will also have to produce original caste certificate/relevant certificates at the time of Interview, failing which his/her candidature will be cancelled.
- A recent, recognizable passport size photograph should be firmly pasted on the computer generated application form and should be signed across by the candidate. Three copies of the same photograph should be retained for use at the time of interview. Candidates are advised not to change their appearance till the recruitment process is complete. Failure to produce the same photograph at the time of the interview may lead to disqualification.