Delhi DGQA recruitment 2015 notification 3 Clerk posts : Directorate General of quality Assurance (DGQA) invites application for the position of 03 ower Division Clerk vacancies. Apply before 21 days from the date of publication.
Name of Post:- Lower Division Clerk
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 21 days from the date of publication
Total no. of Posts:- 03 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Lower Division Clerk should not less than 18 years and should not more than 27 years.
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Lower Division Clerk should have
- +2 class pass or equivalent from any recognized board.
- Minimum typing speed of 30 w.p.m. in English or 25 w.p.m. in Hindi on manual typewriter and minimum typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer.
Age Relaxation:- The upper age limit of the candidates applying for the position of is relaxable for the following specified categories to the extent indicated below.
i) By 5 years for candidates belonging to ST communities.
ii) By 5 years for candidates belonging to SC communities.
iii) By 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC communities.
Desirable:- Candidates applying for the position of Lower Division Clerk having basic knowledge in computers.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Lower Division Clerk may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of relevant certificate and marks sheets send to Senior Quality assurance establishment, DGQA complex, Ministry of defence, Badarpur, New Delhi:- 110044 on or before 21 days from the date of publication.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Last date for the submission of application form is 21 days from the date of publication.
- The selection of candidates will be based on preliminary screening / written test followed by trade test / interview.
- No TA will be paid for attending the tests.
- Incomplete or unsigned application and applications received without photograph or without proper enclosures or received after due date will be rejected.
- The office will not be responsible for non-receipt / documents / call letters / admit card due to any postal delay.