Delhi Health and Family Welfare Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.delhi.gov.in for the hiring of 8 vacancies at Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 22-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, MS, DNB, PG|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 08
Job Type:- Ad hoc Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month as per 7th CPC Level-11 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
Senior Resident:- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines from a recognised university/ institution. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad hoc basis.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 37 years as on the closing date of submission of application.
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates.
Selection will be on the basis of Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format and self-attested copies of all relevant documents and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following Venue:-
Venue:- Office Of The Medical Superintendent Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital, Ashok Vihar, Phase-iv, Delhi-110052, New Delhi
Notification Date:- 15th May 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 22nd May 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Advt. Details:- Click here
- The candidates who are already in govt. service should submit an NOC from his/ her employer.
- The service of Senior Residents shall be governed by residency schemes of Govt. of India/Civil Services (Temporary Rules.)
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
- The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies as shown above may subject to change.
- Appointment shall be subject to verification of certificates.
- No TA/DA will be pa id for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment may be terminated at any time by 7 days’ notice given by either side i.e. the appointee or the appointing authority. No notice is required if service are terminated on disciplinary grounds.