Delhi Health and Family Welfare Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.delhi.gov.in for the hiring of 36 vacancies at Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 12-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc MBBS, MD, DNB, PG|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 36
Job Type:- Ad hoc Basis
Pay Scale:- As per 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level 11, Pay Rs. 67700 plus allowances
Senior Resident:- MBBS with post graduate Degree/ Diploma/ DNB in the concerned specialty for Radiology, Nuclear Medicine, MD/ DNB (Medicine/ Pediatrics) for Cardiology, Neurology, Gastroenterology and Nephrology and should have a valid registration with Delhi Medical Council and the candidate must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 40 years (As on 30/04/2019)
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
Selection will be on the basis of Walk-in Interview.
Gen Category:- Rs. 1000/-
OBC Category:- Rs. 600/-
SC/ ST Category:- Rs. 500/-
PwD/ Ex-serviceman candidates:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview along with duly filled application form in prescribed format (attached below), online fees submission receipt and self-attested copies of all relevant documents & certificates and original documents for verification.
The walk-in interview will be held at the following Venue:-
Venue:- Director, Administrative Block, 1st Floor, Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society, C-28, Jankapuri, New Delhi – 110058
Notification Date:- 04th May 2019
Last Date to Pay Fee (through online gateway (SBI Collect):- 12th May 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 13th May 2019 At 11:00 AM
Reporting Time:- 10:00 AM
Advt. Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms and Conditions:
- In case of non-availability of fresh candidates, the candidates who have completed 03 years of senior residency may also be allowed to appear in the interview as fresh candidates.
- Separate merit list would be prepared for the candidates who have completed their senior residency for 03 years.
- Firstly the list containing the names of the fresh candidates would be exhausted for the appointment and the second list would be used only after that.
- All appointment of residents from the second list will be for 1 (One) year only, it would not be renewable after one year.
- The vacancy may vary as per JSSHS requirement.