Delhi Health and Family Welfare recruitment Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website www.delhi.gov.in for the hiring of 3 vacancies at Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital. The candidate who is looking for Senior Resident can apply online application on or before 04-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Deep Chand Bandhu Hospital|
|Post Name||Senior Resident|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, MD, DNB, MS, PG|
Post Name:– Senior Resident
No of Post:- 03
Job Type:- Ad hoc Basis
Salary:- Rs. 67700/- Per Month – as per 7th CPC level 11 plus allowances as admissible under the rules.
Senior Resident:- MBBS with Post Graduate Degree (MD/MS/DNB, Diploma) in the concerned disciplines from a recognised university/ institution. Must not have completed 03 years Senior Residency in any recognized institution including regular and ad hoc basis.
For Gen/ UR Candidates:- 37 years
Relaxation (in Upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
On the Basis of Walk-in Interview.
No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may appear for interview brings all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
Notification Date:- 30th April 2019
Walk-in Date & Time:- 04th May 2019 from 09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
Advt Details:- Click here
- The candidates who are already in govt. service should submit an NOC from his/her employer.
- The service or Senior Residents shall be governed by residency schemes of Govt. of India/Civil Services (Temporary Rules.)
- Candidates are required to bring all original certificates and testimonials along with two passport size photographs on the date of interview.
- The posts will be filled up in phases as per availability of vacancies. The number of vacancies as shown above may subject to change.
- Appointment shall be subject to verification of certificates.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- The appointment may be terminated at any time by 7 days notice given by either side i.e. the appointee or the appointing authority. No notice is required if service are terminated on disciplinary grounds.
Note: Competent Authority reserves the right to do any amendment, cancellation and change of the advertisement.