Name of Post:- Junior Assistant
Eligibility:- +2 class
Job Location:- Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd September 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 05 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant at Rubber board should be 27 years as on 22nd September 2015. (Relaxable as per reservation rules for PH / SC / ST / OBC / EXSM category).
Qualification:- candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant at Rubber board should have
- Passed in +2 class examination qualification or equivalent qualification from recognized board or university.
- A typing speed of 35 words per minute in computer.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates applying for the position of Junior Assistant at Rubber board may apply online through official website of Rubber board www.rubberboard.org.in on or before 22nd September 2015.
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Five vacancies reserved for PWD candidates.
- The name of the position is Junior Assistant.
- The name of the organization is Rubber board.
- The number of vacancies are 05.
- PH candidates who are unable to type are exempted from typing qualification subjects.
- They should produce medical certificate from the medical board attached to special employment exchange for handicapped or by Civil Surgeon where there is no such board.
- Place of posting is North Easter region (Assam / Meghalaya / Tripura / Nagaland / Manipur / Arunachal Pradesh and Mizoram).
- The candidates should attend the test / interview at Guwahati / Agartala.
- The above posts carry liability to serve anywhere in India.