Delhi University Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 19 Laboratory Assistant, Tabla Accompanist, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Offline application on or before 2021-07-16.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Laboratory Assistant, Tabla Accompanist, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||19|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, Graduate, Diploma|
Delhi University Post Details
Laboratory Assistant (Computer): 1 Post
Tabla Accompanist : 3 Posts
Junior Assistant: 4 Posts
Laboratory Attendant: 4 Posts
Library Attendant: 4 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Computer): Should have passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject and Graduate with relevant subject.
- Tabla Accompanist: Proficiency in the art of Tabla / Pakhawaj playing with particular reference to the accompaniment aspects for Vocal (both classical and semi-classical) as well as Instrumental music. Degree in Tabla / Pakhawaj Diploma / 10+2 examination of any Indian Board and should have undergone training in Tabla / Pakhawaj under an established Guru, for a period of not less than 6 years.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution. Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Laboratory Attendant: Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized board.
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science / Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
Laboratory Assistant (Computer): Level- 4
Tabla Accompanist: Level- 4
Junior Assistant: Level- 2
Laboratory Attendant: Level- 1
Library Attendant: Level- 1
Laboratory Assistant (Computer): 30 years
Tabla Accompanist: 45 years
Junior Assistant: 27 years
Laboratory Attendant, Library Attendant: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen, 10 years for PWD
Demand draft should be made in favor of Principal, SPM college payable at Delhi
General/Unreserved: Rs. 700/-
OBC/EWS/Female: Rs. 500/-
Selection Process: The selection based on Written tests, Interviews/ Personality Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with an application form with Admit Card duly filled by the candidate along with the self-attested copies of all testimonials must reach The Principal, Shyama Prasad Mukherji College(for women), Punjabi Bagh(West), New Delhi-110026 on or before 16th July 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 16th July 2021