Delhi University Jobs Notification 2021-22 information for the hiring of 1 Assistant Registrar Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Online application on or before 2021-12-31.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Assistant Registrar|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, LL.B, MBA, CA/ ICWA, MCA, M.Phil, Ph.D|
Delhi University Post Details
Assistant Registrar: 1 Post
- Qualification: Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale. LL.B or MBA or CA/ICWA or MCA or M.Phil./Ph.D. qualification.
- Salary Details: Level – 10
- Age Limit: 35 years as on 8th January 2022
- Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST
- Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website on or before 31st December 2021. The applicant is required to submit the hard copy of the online submitted application along with all supporting documents (self-attested) (as per checklist Annexure-I) in a sealed envelope with the inscription ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ASSISTANT REGISTRAR (reserved for VH)’ to the Principal, University College of Medical Sciences, Room No. 107, (Ist Floor, College Block), Dilshad Garden, Delhi-110 095 on or before 8th January 2022 up to 1500 hrs.
Notification Date: 2nd December 2021
Registration Closing Date: 31st December 2021
Hard Copy Submitted Closing Date: 8th January 2022