Delhi University Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 17 Administrative Officer, Librarian, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Online application on or before 2022-08-10.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Administrative Officer, Librarian, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Library Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate, Graduate, 12th, 10th|
Delhi University Post Details
Administrative Officer: 1 Post
Librarian: 1 Post
Assistant: 3 Posts
Junior Assistant: 3 Posts
Library Attendant: 4 Posts
- Administrative Officer: Good academic record with master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B on the UGC seven-point scale.
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade on a point scale wherever grading system is followed) and a consistently good academic record with knowledge of computerization of library. Qualified in the National Level Test conducted by the UGC or any other agency approved by the UGC.
- Assistant: A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- Junior Assistant: A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / University / Institution.
- Library Attendant: Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. Certificate in Library Science/ Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Administrative Officer: Rs. 56100-177500/- Per month
- Librarian: Rs. 57700 -182400/- Per month
- Assistant: Rs. 25500-81100/- Per month
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 19900-63200/- Per month
- Library Attendant: Rs. 18000-56900/- Per month
- Administrative Officer: 35 years
- Librarian: As Per Rule
- Assistant: 30 years
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Library Attendant: 30 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC (NCL),5 years for SC/ST,10 years for PWBD,13 yeras for PwBD + OBC NCL,15 years for PwBD + SC/ST
UR/OBC/SC/ST/UR (NCL): Rs. 500/-
PWBD & FEMALE: No fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews, Written Tests, Practical Tests, Skill Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the Official Website du.ac.in on or before 10th August 2022.
Notification Date: 19th July 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 10th August 2022.