Delhi University Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 6 Junior Assistant, Office Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Offline application on or before 2023-03-15.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Office Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||6|
|Educational Qualification||10th, 12th, ITI|
Delhi University Post Details
Junior Assistant: 4 Posts
Office Attendant: 2 Posts
- Junior Assistant: Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
- Office Attendant: Candidate should have passed class 10th or an ITI equivalent from a recognized board.
- Junior Assistant: Rs. 19900/- Per Month
- Office Attendant: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
- Junior Assistant: 27 years
- Office Attendant: 30 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on the Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates The complete application in all respects along with copies of all mark sheets/ certificates/ documents/ testimonials should reach the college office F-4, Hauz Khas Enclave, New Delhi-110016 on or before
Notification Date: 6th March 2023.
Application Last date: 15th March 2023.