Delhi University Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 36 Librarian, Administrative Officer, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at du.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Delhi University can apply Online application on or before 2023-04-15.
|Organization Name||Delhi University|
|Post Name||Librarian, Administrative Officer, Section Officer, Senior Assistant, Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Educational Qualification||Master’s Degree, NET, Graduate|
Delhi University Post Details
Librarian: 1 Post
Administrative Officer: 1 Post
Section Officer: 1 Post
Senior Assistant: 1 Post
Assistant: 2 Posts
- Librarian: A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree, with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale, wherever grading system is followed) 2. A consistently good academic record, with knowledge of computerization of a Library 3. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR. (Exemption from NET shall be granted in accordance with clause(ii) & (iii) of General Note to this ordinance .
- Administrative Officer: Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
- Section Officer: Graduate from a recognized University.
- Senior Assistant: Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- Assistant: 1. A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computer.
Salary Details: As Per Rule
- Librarian: As Per Rule
- Administrative Officer: 35 years
- Section Officer: 35 years
- Senior Assistant: 30 years
- Assistant: 30 years
UNRESERVED/OBC/EWS fee: Rs.1000/-
SC/ST fee Rs.500/-
Women/PWBD fee: Nil
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written test, Merit, Skill test, Personality Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website du.ac.in on or before 15th April 2023.
Notification Date: 14th March 2023.
Application Last Date: 15th April 2023.