01 Consultant/Legal DFCCIL – 10th April 2017
DFCCIL recruitment 2017 advertisement 01 Consultant/Legal
Dedicates Freight Corridor Corporation of India released new notification on their official website dfccil.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 (one) vacancy for Consultant/Legal. Job seekers should register till 10th April 2017.
Govt Department:- Dedicates Freight Corridor Corporation of India
Posting:- Ahmedabad (Gujarat)
Advt No.:- DFC/ADI/Consultant (Legal)/Engagement/1/2017.
Official website: dfccil.gov.in
DFCCIL jobs 2017 Alert
Consultant/Legal: 01 vacancy
- Qualification:- Aspirants who decided to join DFCCIL Consultant/Legal posts should have Law Graduate from a recognized university have experience of at least five years in any one or more areas such as dealing the matters related to land acquisition, arbitration matter, court cases related to civil suit, service matter, tax matter & corporate issues. Candidate should also have experience of drafting the application, reply, deeds and examination of legal documents.
- Salary breakup:- Rs. 30000/- Per Month
Age Limit:- 30 to 63 years
Selection Process:- DFCCIL will be issued to conduct the Interview for Consultant/Legal vacancy and last step will be documents verification.
How to apply for DFCCIL vacancies 2017:- Eligible applicants can send their application in prescribed format along with notarized copies of documents regarding qualification, registration with state bar Council, if applicable, PAN card/ Aadhar card/ Passport/ Driving License Matriculation Certificate/ Mark sheet for age proof, experience certificate, PPO, Notarized affidavit on Rs. 100 stamp paper to Chief Project Manager Dedicated freight Corridor Corporation of India Ltd First Floor, Old DRM Building, Kalupur Ahmedabad- 380 002 on or before 10.04.2017.
Important Dates to remember:-
End Date: 10.04.2017
Like sabhijobs.com on facebook to get updated towards latest jobs.
DFCCIL Recruitment 2017 Notification works engineer 28 posts :- Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India (DFCCIL) invites applications for recruitment through online mode to the position of 28 works engineer vacancies on contractual basis. Applicants may appear walk – in – interview from 21st January 2017 to 4th February 2017.
Name of post:- works engineer
Eligibility:- Degree in engineering
Job Location:- All India
Pay Scale:- Rs.35000/- Per Month
Last Date:- 4th February 2017
Total No. of Posts:- 28 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 35 years. The age of the applicant should be as on 1st January 2017.
Qualification:- Candidates should have degree in engineering.
Selection Procedure:- The selection of the candidates will be on the basis of walk in interview that will be held at address according to notification.
How to apply:- Candidates may appear walk – in – interview along with prescribed applicant form enclosing there- in self – attested photocopies of the requisite documents at the time of interview that will be held at address according to notification.
Date of interview is from 21st January 2017 to 4th February 2017.
- The technical institute awarding degree / diploma / certificate must be recognized wither by Central / state government or AICTE or technical boards / universities established by Central / state government.
- Experience wherever required is post – qualification.
- The applicant should possess the minimum qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Applicants must specially indicate the percentage of marks obtained in the relevant column of the application.
- Round of %age will not be acceptable under any circumstances for consideration for appointment.
- The fraction of percentage so arrived will be ignored.