DGDE Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 97 Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist Posts has been released on the official website at dgde.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Directorate General Defence Estates can apply Offline application on or before 2022-01-22.
|Organization Name||Directorate General Defence Estates|
|Post Name||Junior Hindi Translator, Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist|
|No. of Vacancies||97|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, 10th, Diploma|
DGDE Post Details
Junior Hindi Translator: 7 Posts
Sub Divisional Officer: 89 Posts
Hindi Typist: 6 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: Graduate, Post Graduate with the relevant subject from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Sub Divisional Officer: 10th pass from a recognized Board. Diploma and certificate of a registered and recognized institute in Surveying and Draftsmanship (Civil) of not less than two years.
- Hindi Typist: Matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized School/Board. Speed of not less than 25 words per minute in Typewriting in Hindi.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Rs. 9300 – 34800/- Grade Pay 4200/- per month
- Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist: Rs. 5200 – 20200/- Grade Pay 1900/- per month
- Junior Hindi Translator: 18 to 30 years as of 15th January 2022
- Sub Divisional Officer, Hindi Typist: 18 to 27 years as of 15th January 2022
Age Relaxation: 3 years for OBC/Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft in favour of ‘PRINCIPAL DIRECTORATE DEFENCE ESTATES SOUTHERN COMMAND PUNE’ payable at Union Bank of India, Headquarter Southern Command Branch, Pune-01.
SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/EWs: Exempted Fee
Other: Rs. 200/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests, Skill Tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled in prescribed proforma given below and sent by “Ordinary Post” in an envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF JUNIOR HINDI TRANSLATOR/ SUB DIVISIONAL OFFICER, GRADE-11/ HINDI TYPIST and should be addressed to the “Principal Director, Defence Estates, Southern Command, Near ECHS Polyclinic, Kondhwa Road, Pune (Maharashtra)-411040 on or before 15th January 2022.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15th January 2022.