DHFW, Burdwan Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 41 General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Doctors, Staff Nurse, Critical Care Technician Posts has been released on the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Department of Health and Family, Burdwan can apply Walki-n application on or before 2021-05-17.
|Organization Name||Department of Health and Family, Burdwan|
|Post Name||General Duty Medical Officers, Specialist Doctors, Staff Nurse, Critical Care Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, GNM, B.Sc, Diploma|
- General Duty Medical Officers: 6 Posts
- Specialist Doctors: 6 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 25 Posts
- Critical Care Technician: 4 Posts
- Job Type:- Contract Basis
- General Duty Medical Officers: MBBS and MD in relevant subject from any recognized University under NMC (MCI)
- Specialist Doctors: MBBS and MD from any recognized University under NMC (MCI)
- Staff Nurse: GNM and B.Sc (Nursing) from any recognized University under WBNC/ INC.
- Critical Care Technician: Diploma in Critical Care Technology from any recognized University.
- General Duty Medical Officers: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Specialist Doctors: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Critical Care Technician, Staff Nurse: Rs. 17220/- per month
- GDMO & Specialist Doctors: 45 years as on 17th May 2021
- Staff Nurse & Critical Care Technician: 40 years as on 17th May 2021
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview
Application Fee:- No Fee
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with all relevant documents at the time of the Walk-In-Interview.
Notification Date: 10th May 2021
Walk-In-Interview Date: 17th May 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here