DHFWS, Hisar Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 89 Medical Officers, Ayush Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist Posts has been released on the official website at hisar.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Society, Hisar can apply Online application on or before 2021-08-16.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Society, Hisar|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Ayush Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||89|
|Educational Qualification||10th Degree, B. sc, GNM, ANM, MBBS, 12th|
DHFWS, Hisar Post Details
Medical Officer: 6 Posts
Ayush Medical Officer: 3 Posts
Staff Nurse (Female): 37 Posts
ANM: 17 Posts
Pharmacist: 5 Posts
- Medical Officer: MBBS from a recognized Institute, recognized With the Medical Council of India and any other State Medical Council of India Union. Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric Standard.
- Ayush Medical Officer: A degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines from any University/ Institution recognized by the Government. Registered with Board of Ayurveda and Unani System of medicine in Haryana. Hindi/ Sanskrit upto Matric.
- Staff Nurse (Female): B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM course from recognized institution by Government. Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. Hindi/ Sanskrit up to Metric.
- ANM: ANM course from recognized institution by Government. Registered with Haryana Nurses Registration Council. Hindi/Sanskrit up to Metric.
- Pharmacist: 12th with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institute. Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council Under sections 31 and 32 of the Pharmacy Act, 1948 as an application to Haryana State.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 50000/- per month
- Ayush Medical Officer: Rs. 18750/- per month
- Staff Nurse (Female): Rs. 13500/- per month
- ANM: Rs. 9840/- per month
- Pharmacist: Rs. 12500/- per month
Age Limit: Check Official Notification
General: Rs. 200/-
Reserved Category: Rs. 100/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written tests, Proficiency tests.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online through the official Website hisar.gov.in from 5th August 2021 to 16th August 2021.
Notification Date: 3rd August 2021
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 5th August 2021
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 16th August 2021