DHFWS Purba Medinipur Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 25 Clinical Psychologist, Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, Block Data Manager, Hospital Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at purbamedinipur.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur can apply Online application on or before 2023-01-31.
|Organization Name||District Health and Family Welfare Samiti Purba Medinipur|
|Post Name||Clinical Psychologist, Block Epidemiologist, Block Public Health Manager, Block Data Manager, Hospital Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate degree, M.Sc, BAMS, BHMS, BUMS, MS, B.Sc, Diploma, Graduate, 10th|
DHFWS Purba Medinipur Post Details
Clinical Psychologist: 2 Posts
Block Epidemiologist: 1 Posts
Block Public Health Manager: 1 Posts
Block Data Manager: 2 Posts
Hospital Attendant: 2 Posts
- Clinical Psychologist: Having a recognized qualification in Clinical Psychology from an Institution approved and recognized by Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) constituted under section 3 of the RCI Act,1992. OR Having a Post Graduate degree in Psychology or Clinical Psychology or Medical and Social Psychology obtained after completion of a full time course of two years which includes supervised clinical training from any university recognized by the UGC established under the UGC Act, 1956 and approved and recognized by the Rehabilitation Council of India Act, 1992. Minimum 1 Year experience from any recognized institution.
- Block Epidemiologist: M.Sc in life Science / Epidemiology or BAMS/BHMS / BUMS with MPH. b) Proficiency in advance MS Office.
- Block Public Health Manager: B.Sc. in life Science with Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management b) Proficiency in advance MS Office.
- Block Data Manager: Graduate from any recognized university and have completed at least 1 year Diploma Course in Computer Application from Govt. Registered institution. 2.Working knowledge of computer with operating knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power Point, MS Access and internet. 3.Minimum 3 years experience in Govt. Sector or 5 years experience in Private sector in data recording and data analysis.
- Hospital Attendant: Madhyamik or Class X with at least 2 years working experience in a hospital.
- Clinical Psychologist: Rs. 30000/- Per Month
- Block Epidemiologist: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Block Public Health Manager: Rs. 35000/- Per Month
- Block Data Manager: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Hospital Attendant: Rs.10000/- Per Month
- Clinical Psychologist: 40 years
- Block Epidemiologist: 21 to 40 years
- Block Public Health Manager: 21 to 40 years
- Block Data Manager: 21 to 40 years
- Hospital Attendant: 19 to 40 years
General : 100/-
SC, ST, OBC: 50/-
Bank A/C No. – 0186012268866, PNB, Tamluk Branch,
IFS Code – PUNB0018620
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Written Test, Computer Test, Interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website purbamedinipur.gov.in and Hard copy/print copy of the online registration form along with Demand Draft or Bankers cheque should be sent to the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Purba Medinipur, Pin – 721636 on or before 31st January 2023.
Notification Date: 19th January 2023.
Application Last Date: 31st January 2023.