DHFWS South 24 Parganas Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 78 Medical Officers, Senior Medical Officers, Senior Treatment Supervisors, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisors, and Laboratory Technician Posts has been released on the official website at s24pgs.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Samiti South 24 Parganas can apply Online application on or before 2023-05-08.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti South 24 Parganas|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Laboratory Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||78|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, Graduate, 12th, Diploma|
DHFWS South 24 Parganas Post Details
Medical Officer-NTEP: 1 Post
Senior Medical Officer-NTEP: 1 Post
Senior Treatment Supervisor-NTEP: 1 Post
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-NTEP: 1 Post
Laboratory Technician: 8 Posts
- Medical Officer-NTEP: MBBS degree from an institution, recognized by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Senior Medical Officer-NTEP: MBBS degree from an institution, recognized by the Medical Council of India / National Medical Commission (NMC).
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-NTEP: Graduate from any Universities of West Bengal in Science Subject.
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-NTEP: Graduate (from the any University of West Bengal) with DMLT OR BMLT from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Laboratory Technician: (10+2) with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.  Diploma in Medical laboratory technology (DMLT) from a Govt approved institution.  Basic knowledge of computers.
- Medical Officer-NTEP: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Senior Medical Officer-NTEP: Rs. 60000/- Per Month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-NTEP: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-NTEP: Rs. 25000/- Per Month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs. 22000/- Per Month
- Medical Officer-NTEP: 21 to 67 years
- Senior Medical Officer-NTEP: 21 to 67 years
- Senior Treatment Supervisor-NTEP: 21 to 40 years
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor-NTEP: 21 to 40 years
- Laboratory Technician: 19 to 40 years
Unreserved fee: Rs. 100/-
Reserved fee: Rs. 50/-
Payment Mode: Demand Draft
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Written test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website wbhealth.gov.in on or before 8th May 2023.
Notification Date: 26th April 2023
Starting Date: 29th April 2023
Application Last Date: 8th May 2023