DHFWS, Uttar Dinajpur Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 25 Staff Nurse, Medical officers, GDMO, Specialist Posts has been released on the official website at uttardinajpur.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Uttar Dinajpur can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-04-20.
|Organization Name||Office of the District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Uttar Dinajpur|
|Post Name||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, GDMO, Specialist|
|No. of Vacancies||25|
|Educational Qualification||GNM, MBBS, Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma|
DHFWS, Uttar Dinajpur Post Details
Staff Nurse: 2 Posts
Medical Officer: 3 Posts
GDMO: 9 Posts
Specialist (O&G): 2 Posts
Specialist (Pediatricians): 2 Posts
- Staff Nurse: GNM from an Institute recognized by the Indian Nursing Council. Candidates should have proficiency in local language.
- Medical Officer: MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with a one-year compulsory Internship. Must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC). Weightage will be given for higher qualifications.
- GDMO: MBBS and must be registered under West Bengal Medical Council (WBMC).
- Specialist (O&G): Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the discipline of G & o from an institution/ s recognized by the MCI and registered with WBMC.
- Specialist (Pediatricians): Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma in the discipline of Pediatricians from an institution/ s recognized by the MCI and registered with WBMC.
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Medical Officer: Rs. 60000/- per month
- GDMO: Rs. 60000/- per month
- Specialist (O&G): Rs. 70000/- per month
- Specialist (Pediatricians): Rs. 70000/- per month
- Staff Nurse: 40 years
- Medical Officer: 62 years
- GDMO: 62 years
- Specialist (O&G): 62 years
- Specialist (Pediatricians): 62 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Interested eligible candidates are invited to appear on 20th April 2022 at 10.45 AM with all their original testimonials, one set of self-attested xerox copies of the original testimonials and two recent passport size color photographs, and duly filled up and signed application as per format/ proforma at the Help Desk at the Office of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Uttar Dinajpur at Karnojora, Raiganj.
Notification Date: 5th April 2022
Walk-In-Interview Date: 20th April 2022