DHFWS, Yamunanagar Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 4 Homeopathic Specialists, Homeopathic Medical Officers, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Homeopathic Pharmacist Posts has been released on the official website at yamunanagar.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar can apply Offline application on or before 2021-11-22.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Society, Yamunanagar|
|Post Name||Homeopathic Specialist, Homeopathic Medical Officer, Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Homeopathic Pharmacist|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate, Diploma|
DHFWS, Yamunanagar Post Details
Homeopathic Specialist: 1 Post
Homeopathic Medical Officer: 1 Post
Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 1 Post
Homeopathic Pharmacist: 1 Post
- Homeopathic Specialist: A Degree in Homeopathy System of Medicines from any UniVersity/ Institution recognized by the Government.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: A Degree and Diploma of not less than 4 years duration in Homeopathy from the Institution mentioned in the second and third schedule of Homeopathy central council of Homeopathy system of Medicine, Haryana, Panchkula.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: Up-Vaidya of any recognized University/ Institute and Board and Faculty of Indian System of medicine established by Law in India. Two-year Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy from any recognized University/ Institution and board and faculty of Indian System of medicine established by Law in India and recognized by The Government.
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: Two years experience of working as a pharmacist/ Compounder in a Govt. Homeopathy Dispensary/ Hospital and Three years compounder under registered medical Practitioner in Homeopathy. 12th examination should be passed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Homeopathic Specialist, Homeopathic Medical Officer: Rs. 18750/- per month
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist, Homeopathic Pharmacist: Rs. 11170/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written Tests/ Screening Tests/ Proficiency Tests, Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with bio-data, with attested photographs and self-attested photocopies of the certificates, experience & testimonials. The application form must be completed in all respects duly filled in by the candidates in their own handwriting in capital letters and signed in the specified space should be submitted to District Ayurvedic Officer, Yamunanagar, Raghunathpuri, Tejli Road, Yamunanagar Pin- 135001 on or before 22nd November 2021.
Notification Date: 3rd November 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 22nd November 2021