DHS Manipur Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 384 Medical Officers, Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Office Assistant, Multitasking staff Posts has been released on the official website at manipurhealthdirectorate.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Health Services Manipur can apply Offline application on or before 2021-09-18.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services Manipur|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, Staff Nurse, Lab. Technician, Office Assistant, Multitasking staff|
|No. of Vacancies||384|
|Educational Qualification||10th, B. Sc, Graduate|
DHS Manipur Post Details
Medical Officer: 43 Posts
Staff Nurse: 150 Posts
Lab. Technician: 13 Posts
Office Assistant: 9 Posts
Multitasking staff/ Grade-IV: 136 Posts
- Medical Officer: Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council (IMC) Act, 1956. Holders of educational qualifications included in Part-II of the Third Schedule should fulfill the conditions as stipulated in Section 3(3) of the IMC Act, 1956.
- Staff Nurse: Registered A-Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council (MNC). (Senior Certificate in Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized University/ Institute (for male Nurses, Senior Midwifery certificate is not required).
- Lab. Technician: B.Sc.(MLT), failing which, P.U.Sc. with 2 years Diploma in MLT.
- Office Assistant: Graduates who have completed Course on Computer Concepts(CCC) (IDOS + Windows + MS Office + Multimedia + Internet) of a Central/ State recognised Institute.
- Multitasking staff/ Grade-IV: HSLC / Equivalent from a recognized University/ Board.
- Medical Officer: Rs. 26550/- per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs. 17700/- per month
- Lab. Technician: Rs. 12570/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 9950/- per month
- Multitasking staff/ Grade-IV: Rs. 7850/- per month
Age Limit: 38 years as of 8th September 2021
Age Relaxation:3 years for OBC, 5 years for SC/ST,10 years for PWD
SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 700/-
Other: Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST: Rs. 500/-
PWD: Rs. 300/-
Other: Rs. 800/-
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form with Supporting Documents in n the Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat from 10 AM to 4 PM DAILY from 10th to 18th September 2021.
Notification Date: 8th September 2021
Application Form Download Date: 10th & 17th September 2021
Application Form Submitted Closing Date: 18th September 2021
Roll Number Issue Date: 21st September 2021
Interview Date: 27th September 2021