DIC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 5 Portal Director, Finance Manager, Marketing Manager, Investment Manager, Admin Staff Posts has been released on the official website at dic.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Digital India Corporation can apply Online application on or before 2022-07-04.
|Organization Name||Digital India Corporation|
|Post Name||Portal Director, Finance Manager, Marketing Manager, Investment Manager, Admin Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||5 Post|
|Educational Qualification||BE/B.Tech, CA, CFA, MBA, Graduate, MBA|
DIC Post Details
Portal Director: 1 Post
Finance Manager: 1 Post
Marketing Manager(s): 1 Post
Investment Manager: 1 Post
Admin Staff: 1 Post
- Portal Director: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering- Computer science, IT, or other related & relevant discipline. 7-12 years of work experience in the relevant domain. Experience in work experience in large corporate or any govt. organization in the IT domain.
- Finance Manager: 3-7 years of experience in handling the key financial statements of government agencies and/or large corporate. CA/CFA/MBA (Finance) and other relevant professional courses. Excellent excel based financial modelling, budget preparation, forecasting, and analysis experience. Experience in managing finance at a government organization/agency/department. Experience of working with Public Finance Management System (PFMS). Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the company and general market patterns.
- Marketing Manager(s): Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communication, Business Administration or other related & relevant discipline. 3-5 years of work experience in the relevant marketing domain. Experience of development of content for website, social media, PR and documentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Investment Manager: Bachelor’s degree in engineering discipline. Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Finance will be preferred. Prior experience at an angel investor network, VC fund, investment bank, or financial consultancy firm. 3-5 Years of experience in start-ups and finance sectors. High degree of business & financial modelling and valuation skills and ability to prepare high-quality investment memorandums and presentations.
- Admin Staff: Graduate/Diploma holder from a recognized institute or equivalent education required in relevant discipline. Minimum 2 years of experience in office management activities is desirable.
- Salary Details: Check Official Notification.
- Age Limit: As Per Rules
- Selection Process: The selection will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible applicants may apply Online through the official website dic.gov.in on or before 4th July 2022.
Notification Date: 22nd June 2022.
Registration Closing Date: 4th July 2022.