Directorate of Accounts Goa Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 112 Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff Posts has been released on the official website at accountsgoa.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Directorate of Accounts Goa can apply Online application on or before 2021-06-07.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Accounts Goa|
|Post Name||Accounts Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Multi Tasking Staff|
|No. of Vacancies||112|
|Educational Qualification||Secondary School, Higher Secondary School|
Directorate of Accounts Goa Post Details
Accounts Clerk: 43 Posts
Lower Division Clerk: 40 Posts
Multi-Tasking Staff: 29 Posts
- Accounts Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board and All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and a recognized Institution. Six months Diploma in Computer Management/ Applications from a recognized Institute. Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi.
- Lower Division Clerk: Higher Secondary School Certificate from a recognized Board and All India Council for Technical Education approved Diploma awarded by a recognized State Board of Technical Education and a recognized Institution. Knowledge of Computer application/ operations with typing speed of 30 words per minute in English. Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi.
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Passed Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board/ Institution. Passed Course conducted by Industrial Training Institute and equivalent qualification in relevant trade from a recognized Board/ Institution. Knowledge of Konkani, Marathi.
- Accounts Clerk: Level-4
- Lower Division Clerk: Level-2
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level-1
Age Limit: 45 years
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants should fill and submit the Prescribed application form online through the Official Website accountsgoa.gov.in from 17th May 2021 to 7th June 2021.
Notification Date: 6th May 2021
Application Submitted Starting Date: 17th May 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 7th June 2021