Directorate of Social Welfare Goalghar Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 State Programme Coordinator, State Programme Assistant, District Programme Coordinator, District Programme Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at andaman.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Directorate of Social Welfare Goalghar can apply Offline application on or before 2021-12-30.
|Organization Name||Directorate of Social Welfare Goalghar|
|Post Name||State Programme Coordinator, State Programme Assistant, District Programme Coordinator, District Programme Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate/ Post Graduate|
Directorate of Social Welfare Goalghar Post Details
State Programme Coordinator: 1 Post
State Programme Assistant: 1 Post
District Programme Coordinator: 3 Posts
District Programme Assistant: 3 Posts
- State Programme Coordinator: Post Graduate preferably in SocialScinces/ Lifsciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine/ Healtj Management/ Socail Work/ Rural Managemen.
- State Programme Assistant: Graduate preferably in Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Rural Management/ Statistics.
- District Programme Coordinator: Post Graduate preferably in Socail Sciences/ Life Sciences/ Nutrition/ Medicine/ Health management/ Socail Work/ Rural managemen.
- District Programme Assistant: Graduate Preferably in Social Sciences/ Social Work/ Rural management/ Statistics.
- State Programme Coordinator: Rs. 45000/- per month
- State Programme Assistant: Rs. 25000/- per month
- District Programme Coordinator: Rs. 35000/- per month
- District Programme Assistant: Rs. 20000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules.
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled applicants form with all relevant documents send to the email [email protected] on or before 30th December 2021.
Notification Date: 17th December 2021
Application Submitted Closing Date: 30th December 2021