District Court Dumka Jobs Notification 2023 information for the hiring of 14 Gardner, Driver, Peon/Adeshpal, Night Police, Sweeper Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Court Dumka can apply Offline application on or before 2023-02-25.
|Organization Name||District Court Dumka|
|Post Name||Gardner, Driver, Peon/Adeshpal, Night Police, Sweeper|
|No. of Vacancies||14|
District Court Dumka Post Details
Gardner: 1 Post
Driver: 2 Posts
Peon/Adeshpal: 2 Posts
Night Police: 1 Post
Sweeper: 1 Post
- Gardner: 10th (Matriculation) passed or equivalent and two years work experience in related field and specially trained in work.
- Driver: 10th (Matriculation) passed or equivalent and also L.M. License holder.
- Peon/Adeshpal: 10th (Matric) pass or equivalent.
- Night Police: 10th (Matric) Uttan or equivalent and three years experience in this field and preference to the candidate of home constable / well-known security organization trained in special work.
- Sweeper: , 10th (Matriculation) passed or equivalent and two years work experience in related field and specially trained in work.
- Gardner: Rs. 18000-56900/- Per Month
- Driver: Rs. 19900-63200/- Per Month
- Peon/Adeshpal: Rs. 18000-56900/- Per Month
- Night Police: Rs. 18000-56900/- Per Month
- Sweeper: Rs. 18000-56900/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for BC, 5 years for SC/ST
Selection Process: Selection will be based on the Interview, Skill test, Screening Test
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible candidates should submit their self-written application and admit card in Devanagari script addressed to the Principal District and Sessions Judge, Dumka on or before 25th February 2023.
Application Last Date: 25th February 2023.