District Court Hojai Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Driver, Office Peon Posts has been released on the official website at districts.ecourts.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Court Hojai can apply Offline application on or before 2022-11-30.
|Organization Name||District Court Hojai|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Stenographer, Office Assistant, Driver, Office Peon|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||BCA, B.Sc, PG Diploma, Diploma, Graduate, 8th, ITI|
District Court Hojai Post Details
Technical Assistant: 1 Post
Stenographer: 1 Post
Office Assistant: 2 Posts
Driver: 1 Post
Office Peon: 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant: BCA with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized university with at least 1 (one) year working institution/organization. B.Sc. with 1 (one) year PG Diploma in Computer Science/Application from any recognized university with 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade and with at least 1 (one) year working experience from a reputed institution/organization. Diploma Holder from Polytechnic in Computer Electronics & Telecommunications with Science/Engineering or 60% marks in aggregate or equivalent grade from a recognized institution and with at least 2 (two) years working experience from a reputed institution/organization.
- Stenographer: Candidate must have passed Higher Secondary examination from any recognized Board/Council/ University. Candidate should Diploma/Certificate Stenography/Shorthand ITI/Polytechnic/any other institute. possess a in from. Must have adequate knowledge of the official language of the State of Assam (Assamese).
- Office Assistant: Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of Computer. Retired Court staff may also be considered.
- Driver: Minimum Class VIII pass Must hold valid professional driving licence issued by the competent authority to drive LMV/ Four wheel vehicle for not less than 5 years.
- Office Peon: Minimum Class VIII pass but below HSSLC. A candidate who has passed HSSLC shall be ineligible for the post.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 26000/- Per Month
- Stenographer: Rs. 20000/- Per Month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 18000 – 36000/- Per Month
- Driver: Rs. 15000/- Per Month
- Office Peon: Rs. 12000 – 24000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Selection Process: Selection Will be based on Interview, Written test , Skill test, Walk-in-interview
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Candidates should submit self attested photocopies of all relevant testimonials of educational qualifications, age, experience, caste, valid Employment Exchange Registration card, Professional/valid Transport Driving Licence (for the post of Driver), two recent passport size photographs. Address: District & Sessions Judge, Hojai, Assam on or before 30th November 2022.
Notification Date: 4th November 2022.
Application Last Date: 30th November 2022.