District Health and Welfare Committee Tehri Garhwal Jobs Notification 2021 information for the hiring of 27 Lab Technician, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Senior Treatment Supervisor, District Program Manager, District Logistic Manager Posts has been released on the official website at tehri.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health and Welfare Committee Tehri Garhwal can apply Online application on or before 2021-08-04.
|Organization Name||District Health and Welfare Committee Tehri Garhwal|
|Post Name||Lab Technician, Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Senior Treatment Supervisor, District Program Manager, District Logistic Manager|
|No. of Vacancies||27|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Graduate, Diploma, Degree, MBA, Post Graduate, PGDBM|
District Health and Welfare Committee Tehri Garhwal Post Details
Lab Technician: 21 Posts
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: 1 Post
Senior Treatment Supervisor: 1 Post
District Program Manager: 1 Post
District Logistic Manager: 1 Post
- Lab Technician: Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology. Diploma in Medical lab Technology should have completed 10+2 before obtaining diploma or Degree. The Degree or diploma should be from a university/ institution recognized by the central government or state government. The candidate should be registered with Uttarakhand paramedical/medical council, if applicable.
- Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor: Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent from a government-recognized institution. Permanent two-wheeler driving license and should be able to Drive two-wheeler. Certificate course in computer operations(Min. Two Months). Min. One year experience in RNTCP
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Bachelor’s degree or recognized sanitary inspector’s course. certificate course in computer operations (minimum 2 months) Permanent 2 wheeler driving license and should be able to drive two-wheeler. Tuberculosis health visitor recognizes course. Govt recognized degree /diploma in social work or medical social work. Successful completion of the basic training course(Govt . recognized)for multipurpose health workers.
- District Program Manager: ANY Regular Graduate with MPH/MBA/MSW/PGDBM/Master in Rural Development. Experience of working for at least five years at the position in Programme Management in NHM at State/District/Block Level. Candidate Must have demonstrable Proficiency in Use of MS office(MS word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet, etc.)
- District Logistic Manager: ANY Graduate with MBA in Supply Chain Management/Health Care Management/Materials Management/Hospital Administration/Health & Hospital Management Any Graduate with Two-year diploma in supply chain management/health care management/ materials management/Hospital administration/Health&Hospital Management.
Lab Technician: Rs. 12000/- per month
Senior Tuberculosis Laboratory Supervisor, Senior Treatment Supervisor: Rs. 15000/- per month
District Program Manager: Rs. 35000/- per month
District Logistic Manager: Rs. 25000/- per month
Age Limit: As per Rules
Selection Process: The selection is based on Online Computer Test.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may appear along with a duly filled application form and relevant documents [email protected] on or before 4 August 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 4th August 2021
Computer Test Date: 9th to 13th August 2021