District Social Welfare Officer, Kulgam Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 12 Centre Administrator, Case Worker, Counselor, IT Staff, and Security Guard Posts has been released on the official website at kulgam.nic.in. Candidates Planning to start their career as District Social Welfare Officer, Kulgam can apply Offline application on or before 2022-06-23.
|Organization Name||District Social Welfare Officer, Kulgam|
|Post Name||Centre Administrator, Case Worker, Counselor, IT Staff, Security Guard|
|No. of Vacancies||12|
|Educational Qualification||LLB, Graduate, Post Graduate, Diploma, 10th|
District Social Welfare Officer, Kulgam Post Details
Centre Administrator: 1 Post
Case Worker (Females Only): 2 Posts
Counselor (Females Only): 1 Post
IT Staff: 1 Post
Security Guard: 2 Posts
- Centre Administrator: Degree in Law or Masters in Social Work.
- Case Worker (Females Only): Degree in Law or Masters in Social Work.
- Counselor (Females Only): Masters in Social Work Clinical Psychology.
- IT Staff: Graduate with Diploma in Computer/ IT.
- Security Guard: Matriculation.
- Centre Administrator: Rs. 40000/- per month
- Case Worker (Females Only): Rs. 14000/- per month
- Counselor (Females Only): Rs. 22000/- per month
- IT Staff: Rs. 10000/- per month
- Security Guard: Rs. 10000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 40 years
Selection Process: The Selection is based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with applications complete in all respects along with the self-attested copies of qualification/ experience shall be submitted in the Office of District Social Welfare Officer Kulgam (D.C Office Cum Mini Secretariat Kulgam in person or Through registered Post by from 13th June 2022 to 23rd June 2022.
Notification Date: 10th June 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 13th June 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 23rd June 2022