DMHO, Ananthapuram Jobs 2021 information for the hiring of 39 Specialist MO, Staff Nurses, Dental technician, OT Technician & Other Posts has been released on the official website at ananthapuramu.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuram can apply Offline application on or before 2021-05-31.
|Organization Name||District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuram|
|Post Name||Specialist MO, Staff Nurses, Dental technician, OT Technician|
|No. of Vacancies||39 Post|
|Educational Qualification||B. Sc, GNM, 10th, Diploma, MBBS|
- Specialist MO: 12 Posts
- Staff Nurses: 6 Posts
- Dental Technician : 3 Posts
- OT Technician: 8 Posts
- Medical Officer:- 2 Posts
- Lab Technician:- 1 Post
- Pharmacist:- 1 Post
- RMNCH Counselor:- 1 Post
- Physiotherapist:- 3 Posts
- Psychologist:- 1 Post
- Blood Bank Technician:- 1 Post
- Job Type:- Contract Basis
- Specialist MO: MBBS and MD Gynec. Or Diploma in OBG. The candidate must be registered in AP Medical Council.
- Staff Nurses: General Nursing Midwifery (G.N.M.) / B.Sc. Nursing and must be registered in AP Nursing council. ( Only Female candidates are eligible for the posts)
- Dental Technician: Dental Hygienist certificate from an institute recognized by Dental Council India, and Registered in AP Dental Council.
- OT Technician: Intermediate education from recognized board and Diploma in Operation Theatre Technology course from Govt / Govt. recognized institution. Must be registered in AP. Paramedical board.
- Medical Officer:- MBBS and the candidate and must have registered in AP Medical Council.
Lab Technician:- SSC with Diploma in Medical Lab Technology,2 years IVC in DMLT B.Sc., MLT, and AP Council registration.
- Pharmacist:- 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy / B pharmacy with AP Pharmacy Council registration.
- RMNCH Counselor:- Masters degree in Social work / Public Administration / Psychology / Sociology/ Home Science/ Hospital & Health Management. Must have computer operating skills, MS Office.
(Only Female candidates shall apply for the post).
- Physiotherapist:- Bachelor’s Degree in Physiotherapy by Occupational therapy with knowledge of doing computers.
- Psychologist:- Masters Degree in Child Psychology from any recognized University.
Blood Bank Technician:- Degree in MLT with 2 years experience in the testing of blood and its components. Registered in AP Para Medical Board.
- Specialist MO: Rs. 110000/- per month
- Staff Nurses: Rs. 22500/- per month
- Dental Technician: Rs. 18000/- per month
- OT Technician: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Medical Officer:- Rs. 53495/- per month
- Pharmacist, Lab Technician:- Rs. 28000/- per month
- RMNCH Counselor:- Rs. 18066/- per month
- Physiotherapist:- Rs. 27000/- per month
- Psychologist:- Rs. 33075/- per month
- Blood Bank Technician:- Rs. 10350/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 45 years as of 1st July 2021
Application Fee:- Demand Draft for Rs. 200/- in favour of District Medical and Health Officer, Ananthapuramu for OC, BC candidates only
Selection Process: The selection process will be made purely based on Merit and duly following the Rule of Reservation.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with a filled application form send to the District Medical & Health Officer, District Magistrate, Ananthapuramu on or before 31st May 2021.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 31st May 2021
Official Notification & Application Form:- Click here