DMRC Jodhpur Jobs 2020 for Research Assistant, Technician, DEO, candidates can apply for 4 position after completing 12th pass, Diploma, Graduate, Master Degree. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in DMRC Jodhpur Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement NIIRNCD/Rectt. File/2019-001 released by Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 23-09-2020.
|Organization Name||Desert Medicine Research Centre, Jodhpur|
|Post Name||Research Assistant, Technician, DEO|
|No. of Vacancies||4|
|Educational Qualification||12th pass, Diploma, Graduate, Master Degree|
Research Assistant:– 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 31000/- Per Month
Technician-III:- 2 Posts
Data Entry Operator Grade-B:- 1 Post
Salary Breakup: Rs. 18000/- Per Month
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Research Assistant:– Graduate in Biological Science from a recognized university with three years of work experience (Research) from a recognized institution OR Master’s degree in Microbiology /Zoology/Bio-Chemistry/Biotechnology from the recognized University.
Technician-III:- 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) OR 12th pass in science subjects AND 1 year DMLT AND 1-year lab experience in a Govt. recognized organization OR 12th pass in science subjects AND 2 years lab experience from Govt. recognized organization. B.Sc Degree shall be treated as three years experience.
Data Entry Operator Grade-B:- Intermediate or 12th Pass in Science stream from the recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ Level from recognized Institute and/or 2 years’ experience in EDP work in Government/Autonomous/PSU or any other recognized organization AND A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hours through speed test on computers.
|Research Assistant, Technician||30 years|
|Data Entry Operator||28 years|
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview/Written Test
Application fee: There is no application fee
How to Apply: The duly filled application forms along with all documents in support of (a) Proof of Date of Birth (b) Qualification (c) Experience (d) Recent Passport Size photograph etc. should be sent to NIIRNCD, Jodhpur on or before 23.09.2020latest by 05:30 PM through email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must clearly mention in the subject line of their email, the name of the post, they are applying for. Late receipt of applications beyond the deadline will not be considered.
Last Date for Submission of Application Form:- 23rd September 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Application Form:- Click here
- Qualifications should be from recognized Institutions/Universities only.
- The experience certificate should clearly state the nature of work during the period of employment. Experience in the relevant discipline/ field should be from a reputed institution/ organization recognized by the relevant authority.
- Age relaxation will be admissible in respect of SC/ST/OBC candidates, retrenched Government Employees, Departmental Candidates (including projects) and Ex-servicemen, etc. in accordance with the instructions issued by the Central Government/DoPT/ICMR from time to time. Age concession to the extent of service rendered in other research projects will also be admissible for experienced and skilled persons. SC/ST/OBC will be given age relaxation in respect of the posts reserved for them only and not for UR posts.
- The conditions of reservations for EWS shall be governed by the norms of DoPT OM No. 336039/1/2019-Estt (Res) dated 19.01.2019 and 31.01.2019. Candidates applying in the EWS category should submit an “Income and Asset Certificate” as per the format given in Annexure-I.
- Candidates employed in Govt. Service /Semi Govt./ Autonomous Bodies of State/ Central Govt. should submit a “No Objection Certificate” from their employer at the time of submission of Application Form/walk-in-interview/personal discussions failing which they will not be allowed to appear for walk-in-interview/ personal discussions.
- All posts are Contractual for the duration offered. The appointment may be extended subject to satisfactory performance and project requirement and/or extension of the Project.
- The Director, ICMR-NIIR-NCD reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts or cancel the recruitment or readvertise the posts at any time, without assigning any reasons thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
- The date of personal discussion/interview may be changed due to administrative reasons. Hence, candidates are advised to check the website before appearing for personal discussion/walk-in the interview.
- Canvassing and bringing pressure in any form for shortlisting, interview and employment will be a disqualification and such candidates will be barred from the selection process.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should SEPARATELY apply for each post.
- POST QUALIFICATION EXPERIENCE i.e. experience from the date of completion of minimum essential educational qualification shall only be counted.
- Submission of incorrect or false information shall disqualify the candidature at any stage.
- Since the posts are purely on a temporary basis, no benefit of Provident Fund, Leave Travel Concession, Medical, etc. will be available to the appointee.
- Age, Qualification, Experience, etc., will be reckoned as on the date of the walk-in-written test/Interview and last date of receipt of applications.
- No TA/DA will be given for attending this walk-in written test/personal discussion.
- Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience will not bestow any guarantee of selection.
- The above posts are to be filled up on a purely temporary and contractual basis & the candidates shall have no right to claim for any type of permanent employment under ICMR-NIIRNCD or continuation of their services in NIIRNCD or in any other project.
- In the event of selection, a candidate must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational qualification (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates/ testimonials (4) One-self attested recent passport size photograph (5) ID Proof i.e. Aadhar/PAN/Voter ID/Driving License, etc. (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents. (7) SC/ST/OBC Certificate, if applicable, for verification at the time of joining the post.
- Candidates, who fail to bring the original certificates at the time of joining, will not be allowed to join the selected post. Candidates reporting after the scheduled date/ time will also not be allowed to appear in the personal discussions/interview.
- Any further information may be downloaded from the ICMR-NIIR-NCD website which will be updated from time to time.