DMRC recruitment 2018 notification has been released on official website www.delhimetrorail.com for the recruitment of total 1896 (one thousand eight hundred and ninety six) jobs out of which 141 (one hundred and forty one) vacancies for Assistant Manager, 645 (six hundred and forty five) for Junior Engineer & 1058 (one thousand fifty eight) for Maintainer & Various Vacancies. Job seekers should apply from 27th January 2018 and before 26th February 2018.
Advertisement Number:- DMRC / OM / HR /II/ 2018
|Organization Name||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Maintainer|
|No of vacancies||1896|
|Last date||26th February 2018|
Here on this page you will get the details like the Name of vacancies released by DMRC with exact number of posts. Some other criteria like Education details, application fee and way to apply application for DMRC recruitment 2018.
DMRC recruitment vacancy details
You need to check the eligibility criteria carefully before applying the application form for any post, if your profile is not matching with requirement then kindly do not apply as your application form will not be approved.
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies||Salary Details|
|1||Assistant Manager||141||Rs. 20600 – 46500/-|
|2||Junior Engineer||645||Rs. 14000 – 26950/-|
|3||Maintainer||1058||Rs. 10170 – 18500/-|
DMRC 2018 eligibility criteria
Educational Qualification: GATE qualified candidates for the year 2017. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks /equivalent CGPA in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute, with a valid GATE score in 2017for S.no-1. Three years Engineering Diploma in relevant/equivalent trades from a Govt. recognized University/Institute for S.no – 2. ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in relevant Trade, from a Govt. recognized University/Institute for S.no – 3.
Age Limit: The age of candidate should be between 18 to 28 years as on 01.01.2018.
Age Relaxation: Age relaxation will be as per following table.
Nationality: Applicants should be:
- a citizen of India
Note: Check the official notification to get detailed information regarding eligibility criteria.
DMRC 2018 Selection process
The candidate’s selection will be happening as per the below process.
- For Executive cadre posts, viz., under SECTION ‘A’ & ‘C’ (for post codes RE01 to RE07 and CE01 to CE04), the selection methodology will comprise a threestage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category, as the case may be.
- For Non- Executive posts, viz. under SECTION ‘B’ & ‘D’ (for post codes RNE01 to RNE09 & CNE01 to CNE05), the selection methodology will comprise a twostage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard & for Maintainers posts under, viz., RNE10 to RNE13, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in prescribed medical standard.
DMRC application fee 2018
Fee charges: Applicants who wanted to participate for DMRC should pay the below charges through Debit or Credit Card / Net Banking.
- UR/OBC: Rs. 500/- (Rupee five hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/Women: Rs. 250/- (Rupee two hundred fifty only)
DMRC application form 2018
Interested and eligible aspirants should apply online through the website www.delhimetrorail.com from 27.01.2018 to 26.02.2018.
How to apply for DMRC vacancies 2018:-
- Open the official website www.delhimetrorail.com
- Click on “Careers”
- Select the desired post
- Click on “Click here to apply”
- Read the instruction carefully
- Click on “Click here to Register Online”
- Fill all the details carefully
- After filling the application check it once again if any mistake is there if not then submit it.
- Pay the required fee and take the print out of filled application for future reference.
Like sabhijobs.com on Facebook to get updated towards latest jobs
DMRC 2018 Important Dates
|Notification Name||Tentative Dates|
|Starting date of registration||27.01.2018|
|Last date of Registration||26.02.2018|
|Date for Submission of Application Fee||01.02.2018 to 26.02.2018|
General: Most Important
- While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms/criteria and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
- The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
- The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
- Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of GD & Interview/Medical Examination.
- Caste & PWD Certificate should be in prescribed formats, for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com). No other format will be acceptable.
- Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
- Request for change of mailing address /e-mail address & Mobile Number will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
- DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for any/all posts.
- Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of CBT, result of CBT, schedule of Interview/GD/Standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list, may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
- The admit card for CBT will also be sent on the registered email of the candidate. It can also be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website than DMRC’s, viz.,www.delhimetrorail.com.
- The issue of Admit Card to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, would not be a proof of candidate’s eligibility. The candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verification, before, or, after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that the candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself, all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in the CBT/Interview/GD/Medical fitness test will be purely on provisional basis and no candidate has a right to appointment or any compensation, only on the ground of having appeared in, or, having passed the written or any other screening test.
- DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
- Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
- Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.