Name of Post:- Junior Residents
Job Location:- New Delhi
Pay Scale:- Rs. 15600 – 39100/- Per Month
Last Date:- 22nd June 2015
Total no. of Posts:- 100 Posts
Age Limit:- The age of the candidate for the post of Junior Resident should be 30 years as on 22nd June 2015.
Qualification:- Candidate should have MBBS from a recognized University. Candidate should be registered with Medical Council in India / DMC.
Selection Procedure:- Selection will be on the basis of Interview at Academic section, Ground floor, PGIMR building, Dr. Ram 2, General candidates 8th January 2015, Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi.
Application Fee:- Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 500/- a demand draft for UR and OBC candidates and Rs 200/- for SC / ST / OPH. Candidate payable in favor of PAO. Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi – 110001 at New Delhi.
How to apply:- Interested and eligible candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with attested copies of all mark sheets of MBBS, DMC / MCI registration certificate, internship completion certificate, category certificate and 10th class passing certificate and latest passport size photograph send to The Medical superintendent, (Central Diary and Dispatch Section, Near gate No 1), Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi on or before 22nd June 2015.
Venue of Interview:- Academic section, Ground floor, PGIMR building, Dr. Ram 2, General candidates 8th January 2015, Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi
LIKE InGovtJob.com on Facebook to get yourself updated towards latest Jobs
- Candidate must note that No separate intimation will be sent for the interview.
- Applicants can see the list of eligible candidates and schedule of Interview.
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be considered.
- Vacancies may increase or decrease at the time of Interview.
- Hospital reserves the right to short-list the candidates for Interview.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the purpose.