DRDO Jobs 2020 for Trade Apprentice, candidates can apply for 41 position after completing ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in DRDO Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement released by Defence Research and Development Organisation, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 06-03-2020.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||41|
Post Name:– Trade Apprentice
No of Post:- 41
Job Type:- Contract Basis
Pay Scale:- Indicative Stipend payable per month for two & three year ITI holders shall be Rs.8050/- and for one year ITI holders it will be Rs.7700/-
ITI in relevant Trade.
As per DRDO Rules
Selection will be on the basis of Test and Personal Interaction.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Candidates may also forward application form in PDF format through email ID [email protected] latest by 06 March 2020.
Closing date:- 6th March 2020
Date of Selection Process:- 11th & 12th March 2020
Advt Details & Application Form:- Click here
Terms & Conditions:
- The period of Training will be 12 months commencing with effect from 1st April 2020
- Reservation will be applied as per the provisions of the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time. Applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC – Non Creamy Layer shall produce their caste certificate issued by Competent Authority in the Proforma prescribed by Govt. of India.
- Selected candidates shall undergo Medical Examination and will have to be declared ‘Medically Fit’ before execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Verification of Certificates/documents shall be done prior to conduct of selection process and in case of any deviation from the specified qualification, candidature of the candidate shall be summarily rejected
- No TA/DA will be paid to the applicants called for any stage of the selection process.
- The selected candidates must execute a Contract for a period of one year of training as per provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961 and rules framed there under as amended. No accommodation will be provided to selected Apprentices by NPOL.
- Before coming for selection process, the candidate should ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in the advertisement.
- Upon completion of the Apprenticeship period, NPOL, Kochi shall have no obligation to offer employment to such apprentices NOR can an Apprentice claim right for employment on the grounds of completion of Apprenticeship.
- Suppression of facts will lead to disqualification at any stage of the selection process.
- Those who have already undergone Apprenticeship training in any Govt/Public sector Undertaking or are current Apprentices in any Organisation need not apply.
- NPOL reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of seats for apprenticeship training.
- Any canvassing or personal follow up with an intention of influencing the process of selection of apprentice by and on behalf of any candidate shall lead to immediate cancellation of candidature.
- The decision of Director, NPOL shall be final and binding on all candidates on all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of the candidature, mode of selection, cancellation of the selection process either in part or full etc. without assigning any reason thereof. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard. Filling up of the seats is solely at the discretion of NPOL, Kochi based on suitability of candidates and no claim will arise for engagement, if some of these seats are not filled due to unsuitability / insufficient number of candidates.
- In case of any dispute, the legal jurisdiction shall be that of the Hon’ble High Court of Kerala at Ernakulam.
- In case of large number of candidates appearing for the selection process, the competent authority may resort to further shortlisting on the basis of test/personal interaction.
- This advertisement details can also be accessed online at www.apprenticeship.gov.in