DRDO RAC Jobs 2020 for ITI Apprentice Trainees, candidates can apply for 116 position after completing ITI. All Details like Qualification, Age Limit in DRDO RAC Selection Process, How to Apply, and Important Dates for advertisement CVRDE/ADMIN/2020 released by Defence Research and Development Organisation, Recruitment & Assessment Centre, Interested aspirants can apply online application on or before 03-04-2020.
|Organization Name||Defence Research and Development Organisation, Recruitment & Assessment Centre|
|Post Name||ITI Apprentice Trainees|
|No. of Vacancies||116|
Post Name:– ITI Apprentice Trainees
No of Post:- 116
For COPA, Painter, Plumber & Welder Trade: Rs. 7700/- Per Month
For Other Trade: Rs. 8050/- Per Month
Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
Age limit is as on 1st March 2020
|Unreserved||18 to 27 years|
|OBC||18 to 30 years|
|SC/ST||18 to 32 years|
|PWD||18 to 37 years|
Selection will be on the basis of Screening Test/Interview.
There is no application fee
How to Apply
Registration of ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory. Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration No. is to be uploaded while filling the online application and this No. is liable to be verified at the time of interview / Document verification.
Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
Closing date to apply online:- 3rd April 2020
Advt Details:- Click here
Apply online:- Click here
- It should be noted that the selection and training of apprentices are strictly in compliance with the provisions of Apprentice Act 1961 and NO EMPLOYMENT IS GUARANTEED TO THE APPRENTICES ON COMPLETION OF THEIR TRAINING.
- Candidates before filling the application form shall ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for the apprenticeship training. If at any stage of selection or even after selection and joining or during training, it comes to notice that the candidate/trainee does not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions or the facts stated are not true or the documents enclosed by the applicant are false/forged, the candidature / appointment / joining of such individual shall be withdrawn immediately without assigning any reason.
- All applicants are required to bring copy of documents mentioned below along with the printout of the application form during interview/document verification:- Documents to be enclosed : (1) 10th (or) 12th Mark sheet and Certificate (2) ITI Mark sheets and NCVT Certificate (3) Caste Certificate (if applicable) (4) Aadhaar Card
- Candidates will be informed through email mentioned in their application form regarding status of the selection.
- Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid police verification certificate at the time of joining from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) / permanent address.