DRDO, RCI Jobs 2019 information has been released on official website rcilab.in for the hiring of 15 vacancies at Research Centre Imarat. The candidate who is looking for JRF can apply online application on or before 10-07-2019.
|Organization Name||Research Centre Imarat|
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Tech, GATE, NET|
Post Name:- Junior Research Fellow
No. of Post:- 15
Job Type:- Temporary Basis
Pay Scale:- Rs. 31000/- HRA will be paid as per admissible rules.
JRF:- First Class in BE / B Tech in Mechanical/ EEE/ ECE/ CSE/ Chemical Engg (or) Equivalent with valid NET / SLET/ GATE Score. OR
First Class ME/ M.Tech in Mechanical, EEE, ECE, CSE and Chemical Engineer (or) Equivalent.
Gen/ UR Candidate:- 28 years as on 10th July 2019
Relaxation (in upper age limit):- 05 years for SC/ST candidates OR 03 years for OBC candidates
Selection Process:- Written Test/ Interview
Application fee:- No Application Fee
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at DRDO, RCI‘s website (direct link is given below) from 13th June 2019 from 09:30 AM to 10th July 2019 till 05:00 PM.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 13th June 2019 from 09:30 AM
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 10th July 2019 till 05:00 PM
Advt. Details:- Click here
Apply Online:- Click here
- Age limit as on 10th JULY 2019 is 28 years for Ggeneral candidates. Relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Govt. Rules.
- A monthly stipend of Rs 31,000/- , HRA will be paid as per admissible rules.
- Only candidates who have completed the course and awarded degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who are NOT meeting the above mentioned qualifications NEED NOT apply.
- Candidates will be required to produce all the testimonials related to education and community certificate (if applicable) in original with an additional set of attested photocopies and two recent passport size photograph during the written test/Interview. Candidate may bring project report/ technical work demo in support of their candidature during written test/ interview.
- The offer of fellowship does not under any circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO, since fellowship is not employment.
- Candidates working in Govt. / Public sector undertaking / autonomous bodies should produce No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of written test/Interview if called for the same.
- No TADA will be paid for attending the written test or for joining (if selected)
- The period of service rendered as research fellow will not be counted in any post of DRDO/ other government departments.
- Outstation candidates should be prepared to stay for one or two days in case they are selected for interview.
- Interested candidates are requested to fill up on line application at https://rcilab.in latest by 10th JULY 2019.
- Selection procedure: Based on the details entered in on-line application, short listed candidates shall be called for written test. Based on the written test further short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
- Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the selection committee of the laboratory which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof. Number of post may increase or decrease without prior notice.